• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jamaican smash thread

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
*Idle Meds. *
Yow peeps, I have charted my objectives as a puff player as levels. Pree

Level 1- J-Puffy (current level)
Ruxy as hell. Talented puff though.

Level 2- Juuken-Puffy
A decent mastery of wave dash, L-cancel, spacing and choice of moves.

Level 3- Jream-Puffy
Uses more 'rest', 70% accuracy. decent mastery of combos with rest (mango ****).

Level 4- Jragon-Puffy (the rapist)
A fully realized puff master. (probably mango's level)

Level 5- Jin-Puffy
(Purely magic.) Destroying even the worst match-ups (at jragon/dragon level) on anti-puff stages.

level 6- Shin-Puffy
(Unimaginable.) Truely god-like. Very close to Jin level. (Note: The 'J' is no longer necessary because jigglypuff has become something else.)
1) Define talented in this context.
2) Mastery of wavedash/l-cancel should be separate from spacing/character knowledge.
3) Remove level 3, that's an unnecessary objective imo.
4) Fully realized puff master.. and you say that's mango's level? I think you need to re-analyze him as a player if you think that.

Cross.

Smash Ace
wow stop spamming the thread an use edit

and tossy what is wrong with saying that about mango? u dont think he has fully mastered jiggz?

Braver69

Smash Cadet
Yo Jamaica has a scene? Didnt know this, Ill be at that november 19th tourney I main Fox so you all better be ready.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
wow stop spamming the thread an use edit

and tossy what is wrong with saying that about mango? u dont think he has fully mastered jiggz?
I guess I was ambiguous, what I was trying to get across was: Mango is only level 4? Rather than level 6/7?

Braver69

Smash Cadet
I have just watched the videos and I have to say I am the best fox player in Jamaica if sinji is your best fox player.

^ lookin forward to it man god **** haha

wow im pretty excited now u should come tomorrow as well
No I think I'll pass and save my strategies for the tournament. I hope your shaping up your falco because If your expecting to walk all over me like you did with sinji then your in for a surprise. I won't be picking rainbow cruise so don't worry you won't get random'd out. I doubt you'll win anyways though, but we will see. I'm PMing you for some info on how to get to the place.

Cross.

Smash Ace
....wow you got some talk i jus hope u ready to back it up on the tournament date but im sorry to say i wont be entering the next one(im taking a break). lol saving ur strats for the tourney eh? lets see how u fare against sinji , tbm and tossy then

oh and i pmed you some info on directions.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
I have just watched the videos and I have to say I am the best fox player in Jamaica if sinji is your best fox player.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Cross.

Smash Ace
ok that guy above me is definitely a troll and i think its tossy

sigh seriously guys? Stop spamming the thread.

edit: it was tossy haha tossy that was real funny.

differently though it was yoshi that gave you away you always talk about yoshi when u troll

i wonder if you are the other guy as well...hmm.

but **** i have to say this guy is calling us all out

but he is putting sinji on blast!!! **** sinji lol.

Ausp

Smash Apprentice

No I think I'll pass and save my strategies for the tournament. I hope your shaping up your falco because If you expecting to walk all over me like you did with sinji then your in for a surprise. I won't be picking rainbow cruise so don't worry you went get random out. I doubt you'll win anyways though, but we will see. I'm PMing you for some info on how to get to the place.

U... a bowers

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
lol nah, I only made Circle. to troll you after seeing that new guy, I knew I should've said I was a Marth main, ****.

J-Puffy

Smash Rookie
1) Define talented in this context.
2) Mastery of wavedash/l-cancel should be separate from spacing/character knowledge.
3) Remove level 3, that's an unnecessary objective imo.
4) Fully realized puff master.. and you say that's mango's level? I think you need to re-analyze him as a player if you think that.
The thing I posted was for humour and the name for level 3 makes no sense, but there objectives/descriptions are realistic. L-cancel is static, however I think wave dash should go hand-in-hand with spacing since it affects attack range and evasion, when there are no projectiles. I dont see a problem with them in level 2.
I'm just saying........

Braver69

Smash Cadet
U... a bowers
What?

lol nah, I only made Circle. to troll you after seeing that new guy, I knew I should've said I was a Marth main, ****.
Maybe you should spend less time trolling and more time practicing so that your peach doesn't look the way it did at the last tournament. Just a thought.

....wow you got some talk i jus hope u ready to back it up on the tournament date but im sorry to say i wont be entering the next one(im taking a break). lol saving ur strats for the tourney eh? lets see how u fare against sinji , tbm and tossy then

oh and i pmed you some info on directions.
Thanks I got the PM. So your taking a break? That's a shame but I really doubt I'll be having much trouble with Sinji, TBM, Tossy or anyone really. Let's see what happens though.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
outsiders on our thread. im proud. our threads finally getting ratings. tournaments heating up.

if we ever have teams, ausp my team mate.

I expect everyone to bring there A game on Nov. 19

Ausp

Smash Apprentice
Our thread have been getting ratings long ago Sinji and he's more of a challenger than an outsider at this point.

I don't recall agreeing to teams but I don't mind. Maybe you misunderstood my message but its all good.

Braver69

Smash Cadet
whats up wid u man? did you join this thread with the intention to make some enemies? wow.
No I didn't. What makes you say that? The idea of players who aren't willing to pay and entry fee just seems dumb to me. Why would they be against it unless its the usual Jamaican mentality of "I'm not paying to enter that because I can't win".

abcool

Smash Ace
No I didn't. What makes you say that? The idea of players who aren't willing to pay and entry fee just seems dumb to me. Why would they be against it unless its the usual Jamaican mentality of "I'm not paying to enter that because I can't win".
Believe me that mentality is not only restricted to jamaica!

*Back to lurking*

Cross.

Smash Ace
i agree but the fact of the matter is, this jus isnt one of those tournaments. we didnt book a venue and put out flyers and advertise we jus agreed to have a bracket once a month. whats the point of a entry fee? Everyone entering the tournament knows literally every other competitior, and the bracket is comprised of people who all play each other on a regular basis. this isnt seen as a lets see whos the best tournament by us but instead a way to try and level up, play with some pressure and something worth training for every month. i would love to put some money on the line but if a few people arent down for it i wont complain given the situation.

and what makes me think you came to make problems? oh i dont know, maybe the constant **** talk and downplaying of everyone since your 1st post maybe? granted i like it and think its pretty exciting but like every response to a player so far is like "yo get better son ima kill u u suck ****"

Braver69

Smash Cadet
i agree but the fact of the matter is, this jus isnt one of those tournaments. we didnt book a venue and put out flyers and advertise we jus agreed to have a bracket once a month. whats the point of a entry fee? Everyone entering the tournament knows literally every other competitior, and the bracket is comprised of people who all play each other on a regular basis. this isnt seen as a lets see whos the best tournament by us but instead a way to try and level up, play with some pressure and something worth training for every month. i would love to put some money on the line but if a few people arent down for it i wont complain given the situation.
Fair enough, Cross. I would also love to have an entry fee and play with some money on the line but I can see where your coming from. No problem, as I told marauder I just want to play some games.

and what makes me think you came to make problems? oh i dont know, maybe the constant **** talk and downplaying of everyone since your 1st post maybe? granted i like it and think its pretty exciting but like every response to a player so far is like "yo get better son ima kill u u suck ****"
Haha... I am a very competitive person and I have been told I'm arrogant in the past. If a little **** talk is getting to the players maybe they should reconsider playing competitive games. I like how you say you like it though, you won't be liking it too much after I mop the floor with your falco and then post all about it lol.

Cross.

Smash Ace
Haha... I am a very competitive person and I have been told I'm arrogant in the past. If a little **** talk is getting to the players maybe they should reconsider playing competitive games. I like how you say you like it though, you won't be liking it too much after I mop the floor with your falco and then post all about it lol.
lol i am a very competitive person too, and im willing to bet im better than you and im also willing to put money on sinji beating you sensless in the tournament. ***** if you think your going to be havin an easy time with me or sinji i would suggest you brace yourself. and really i mean that, cuz you know what they say about arrogant people, once you crush them they may never get back up.

Braver69

Smash Cadet
lol i am a very competitive person too, and im willing to bet im better than you and im also willing to put money on sinji beating you sensless in the tournament. ***** if you think your going to be havin an easy time with me or sinji i would suggest you brace yourself. and really i mean that, cuz you know what they say about arrogant people, once you crush them they may never get back up.
Now your talking my language, Cross. It's a shame you won't be entering this tournament, but you'll see how I pick apart Sinji and get to think about that for a while.

Also, lol, I like how you only mention you and Sinji. What about the others? Although I can't say I blame you, I've seen the videos of the past two events and its basically you and Sinji mopping up every one till you reach each other and then the real tournament starts.

And yeah, thanks for the advice but I suggest you do the same, because that post was mighty arrogant and I WILL be crushing you, so make sure you can get back up kid lol.

Cross.

Smash Ace
Now your talking my language, Cross. It's a shame you won't be entering this tournament, but you'll see how I pick apart Sinji and get to think about that for a while.

Also, lol, I like how you only mention you and Sinji. What about the others? Although I can't say I blame you, I've seen the videos of the past two events and its basically you and Sinji mopping up every one till you reach each other and then the real tournament starts.

And yeah, thanks for the advice but I suggest you do the same, because that post was mighty arrogant and I WILL be crushing you, so make sure you can get back up kid lol.
nah ***** no arrogance around here, jus confidence in the hours ive poured into this game. if you beat me i will definitley be getting back up, dont even worry about "kid"

and yes, the past two tournaments have been cruise control for me and sinji til we reach each other. we are the best players, and i kno for a fact that you wont be able to hang with us as easily as you think.

Braver69

Smash Cadet
nah ***** no arrogance around here, jus confidence in the hours ive poured into this game. if you beat me i will definitley be getting back up, dont even worry about "kid"

and yes, the past two tournaments have been cruise control for me and sinji til we reach each other. we are the best players, and i kno for a fact that you wont be able to hang with us as easily as you think.
I'm looking forward to it.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
lol cruise control you say; also, don't think you'll be walking all over me either

Top Bottom