• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jamaican smash thread

Ausp

Smash Apprentice
Edit:
I accidentally went to the first post and somehow I felt like browsing through the posts there, and I stumbled on this
"-Try not to be too loud. Especially as it gets later. Have some respect guys(no shouting out bad words please)."

I recall someone on the FNF tournament 1/Cool Runnings 1 vids shouting "bad words".

lmao

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I support cool runnings 100%. Cool runnings to de world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Sooooo, tourney on October 15th. Wellllll, eveybody train up cause Im not going to lose my title that easy.

Cross.

Smash Ace
lol@ ***** talkin bout his title

ok mr best player in jamaica we will all be sure to try to catch up with ur greatness before the tournament altho that may prove to be an impossible feat seein how good you are

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
lol@ ***** talkin bout his title

ok mr best player in jamaica we will all be sure to try to catch up with ur greatness before the tournament altho that may prove to be an impossible feat seein how good you are
In not saying im the best I was just saying I aint losing my title. In fact I aint losing a set either.

And expect another character in the tourney.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Yea this tournament will be interesting. I hope I don't have to play so much matches like I did in the last tourney.

Bryan500

Smash Cadet
Cool runnings to di world!!! a dat mi seh, me nuh care wah Cross wah seh lolol

mi like how Sinji a talk bout him title still but anyways Cool Runnings II - October 15th - get hype!!! lmao

Cross.

Smash Ace
ah boi

a wapm to dem man ya bout cool runnings man

couldnt tink a nuttn betta dan d average jamaican stereotype? dats like callin d ting battle on the beach or sum **** LOL

for real sumn else if you people feel u hav 2 name it

J-Puffy

Smash Rookie
Why cant you people think of a simple name, or things like 'Vengeance' maybe, or 'Blood run' or 'Severance'. Or anything.

Ausp

Smash Apprentice
I won't be making it this Friday.

My PC is down too, so you won't see me online. If anyone needs to get a hold of me, Cross and TBM has my cell#.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Us fox players need our rest before the big tournament. Me and Ausp need to regenerate our strength.

Cross.

Smash Ace
what big tournament dude?

i swear to god you are blowing this whole thing so much out of proportion it isnt even fun anymore. Please just stop. seriously.

anyways ggs tonight eraser, tossy and dakid.

oh and btw tossy and marauder:

July 2010

A Chun Li, Honda, Bison, Guile, Balrog
B+ Cammy, Ryu, Seth, Sagat, Rufus, Abel, Dhalsim, Akuma, Fei Long
B Rose, Ken, Blanka, Zangief
C Dee Jay, Adon, Vega, Ibuki, Viper, Fuerte, Cody
D Gouken, T-Hawk, Dudley, Juri, Sakura
E Guy, Gen
F Hakan, Dan
M Makoto

this is the japanese tier list of the game in july, with chun li ranked as the #1 character. told ya so.

Top Bottom