• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jamaican smash thread

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
Lol this is funny. I seem to remember beating you quite handedly after I warmed up. When I got serious the score ended 5-3 in my favor in case you've forgotten.

And I might be a bit late today guys. I have to spend time with my wifey cuz she's leaving tomorrow.
Man, where do you even get your talk?

Merkuri

Smash Lord
oh yeh sure u beat me quite handily wen u warmed up wen i didnt give a ****, using fox, ganon, falcon, marth

then i saw u trying to hype on me talking bout 4 straight and was jus like "lol ok den" and destroyed your peach. then u switched off to sheik and i beat u 2 in a row so it was 4-4, then u won again. ur peach didnt beat me at all and i do think its ruxy compared to tossys peach. if u dont like me saying this then lets see if you can do sumn bout it.

and at the end of it all...its jus casuals wdf. now i know wat type of player im dealing with, lets see wat happens today then.
Oh no, I wasn't counting the times where I ***** Ganon/Falcon or even when I beat you with Roy XD. I'm talking when I was whupping your spacies. You have one hell of a selective memory, my Peach definitely beat your Fox. And when you switched to Falco you beat my Peach twice, and my Shiek once and I won the last game so the score ended 5-3 in my favor. You didn't tie with ****.

And yeah it's just casuals. Don't take me too seriously over the net. It's all fun and games people.

Cross.

Smash Ace
***** u neva wooped my falco with peach AT ALL

u beat my now ruxy fox wen I didnt give a **** abt the matches

and i evend the score 4-4 with falco wen u started to get a little hype over giving my fox 4 str8 wooping ur ruxy peach's *** and beating ur sheik twice in the process an then u got a 1 eediat win an decided to cut.

u say its fun an games but ur hear counting the scores and ****. that is not fun an games but we will c wat happens 2nite and c how much talk u have after

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
aaaaand he doesn't show, good ****.
Also, most fun mario kart session ever, real talk guys, was fun as hell.
and Cross is crowned the king of the rux, haha, good **** man.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Sorry I wasn't able to make it guys. I was with my girlfriend and I forgot all about games night. Cross it was just fun and games but if you wanna make it competitive we can do that. I'll show you what's up this Friday.

Cross.

Smash Ace
yo i was thinking

this week we should have 3v3 crew battle style

would be fun

we decide on 2 leaders and let them pick there team

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
How you so sure we'd have 6 players?

I'd prolly play to troll people but that'd still be me, you, Sinji, ToSsy and Merkuri. Only 5.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Sinji da bes >_>

EDIT: I may not be able to come this week. I'm hearing some **** about wedding rehearsal and w/e but I'm not too sure. I'll say more when I know more.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I think me and merkiri makes a decent team. Im looking forward to his arrival on friday.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
So um how is it my fault that my bro is getting married? **** yo couch ToSsy.

Point is, Imma still try to come. I hear the rehearsal is @ 5 so thats still plenty of time to reach.

Also someone needs to supply a TV. I actually can't bring mine since people are staying over my house. The PS3+BB are coming with me tho.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
lol, it's completely your fault Marauder, the quicker you accept that, is the quicker the world becomes a better place.

Top Bottom