• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jamaican smash thread

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Hey I'm that new player who didn't make it last week(sorry about that)

I was wondering if anyone could bring an extra controller. I won't leave with it of course. I just want something to use while I'm there.

Cross.

Smash Ace
i have a spare that is in less than favorable condition, but i have no probs lending u my main 1, and im sure no one else has a problem lending you theres either

Merkuri

Smash Lord
What is wrong with the spare, are there any buttons that doesn't work?

If anyone else has an extra controller than can bring please let me know.

Cross.

Smash Ace
merkuri pimp is an area 51 player

he does not play with us

I did have the pleasure of thrashing him and all the other area 51 players a few months back wen they challenged us to a battle tho

he aint good

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Didn't I thrash that samus player from area 51 whats his name again. ah good ol times

Cross.

Smash Ace
yo ggs to everyone today thanks to merkuri for comin out

merkuri u tryin to hype on me had 2 show u wats wat lol altho i dont rate how u said the matches at the start where i ***** didnt count lol but oh well no johns i guess ur sheik is pretty good. not ur peach tho, tossy got the best peach round these parts

so ya next week yall

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts to merkuri (henceforth dubbed 'hinata' by sinji) for coming out, having a pretty good sheik, and some.. pretty interesting johns, especially in SF.
gg's everyone
edit: Also, I'm starting to loathe the peach forums, all they talk about are ways to combo into downsmash, or how to combo downsmash.. to downsmash, making peach look as gimmicky as blanka. -.-

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Tossy's Peach is better than mine? I don't know he couldn't beat me in Peach dittos even once XD. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys again.

Cross.

Smash Ace
yeh cuz obviously peach mirror match proves who the better peach is

tossy overall as a peach is better than u imo

i dont think tossy is all that good either but his peach is better than yours

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Even when complimenting ToSsy, you find a way to put him down.

Cross is too good lolol.

Btw, you back in Kingston?

Cross.

Smash Ace
yes im back in town

and no i wasnt complimenting tossy i jus think merkuris peach is ruxy as hell and tossys is way better

i do still think tossy is garbage at this game and abuses the fact that he knows the players he plays against play styles and habits. like, why else would he go even with me and sinji and then lose to the area players, and now merkuri, when me and sinji beat all those players

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
yes im back in town

and no i wasnt complimenting tossy i jus think merkuris peach is ruxy as hell and tossys is way better

i do still think tossy is garbage at this game and abuses the fact that he knows the players he plays against play styles and habits. like, why else would he go even with me and sinji and then lose to the area players, and now merkuri, when me and sinji beat all those players
lol, I only lost to one area player, I ***** the rest of them with my ruxy fox, and merkuri's peach is the only one he beat me consistently with. -_- and his shiek on yoshi's story.

Cross.

Smash Ace
u lost 2 the 1 that had any idea wat he was doing, the others dont even count

and im pretty sure you got ***** over and over again against merkuris peach and sheik

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
u lost 2 the 1 that had any idea wat he was doing, the others dont even count

and im pretty sure you got ***** over and over again against merkuris peach and sheik
Yeah, I lost to that one guy, boo hoo.
Also, no, he won all the peach mirrors, most (if not all) ending with one stock each, and we went even with peach v sheik, although I think I won most, but I'm probably remembering wrong, seeing as I'm biased and **** *blah blah*

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I havent been practicing for the last 5 days due a stomach ache. But im better now thanks to the power of tea.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
yes im back in town

Lol this is funny. I seem to remember beating you quite handedly after I warmed up. When I got serious the score ended 5-3 in my favor in case you've forgotten.

And I might be a bit late today guys. I have to spend time with my wifey cuz she's leaving tomorrow.

Cross.

Smash Ace
oh yeh sure u beat me quite handily wen u warmed up wen i didnt give a ****, using fox, ganon, falcon, marth

then i saw u trying to hype on me talking bout 4 straight and was jus like "lol ok den" and destroyed your peach. then u switched off to sheik and i beat u 2 in a row so it was 4-4, then u won again. ur peach didnt beat me at all and i do think its ruxy compared to tossys peach. if u dont like me saying this then lets see if you can do sumn bout it.

and at the end of it all...its jus casuals wdf. now i know wat type of player im dealing with, lets see wat happens today then.

Top Bottom