• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The internet's imploded. A BUNCH OF NEW INFO, PICS, AND VIDEO!!! MARTH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
I've updated the main post again.
It's literally being updated EVERY MOMENT with new info.
Just added Ganon.

Internet is imploding.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Some people have said Marth's range has been nerfed, as well as his overall power. But his recovery moves have stayed the same.

Thino

Smash Master
to all guys lurking on 2ch for pics:

dont post direct links they go 503'd right after
saave them and reupload them

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
The new picture of Pikachu in that tube... brutal! I won't be sleeping much tonight, that's for sure. Too many pictures coming at rapid speed for me to stay on top of.

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
Post has been updated yet again. More images. Will organize it more once the media stops coming in such high volumes.

5@/\/\U5

Smash Apprentice
i can see spoiling the roster for yourself, that's gonna happen. but why are you guys spoiling all the SSE you can? It's a single player game with a proper story-arch. why ruin that?

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
GUYS!

No Jigglypuff in the pics showing Ness, Captain Falcon and Marth right? Well that means Jigglypuff is harder to earn then those three.

That got me thinking. Remember that rumour saying Jiggs was earned by beating Target Test? Seems likely and so no one would have done it by now especially since they probably dived into SE.

That rumour also mentioned Ridley and Falco....

ALSO PLEASE ONLY PROVIDE LINKS TO SE STUFF! DON'T ACTUALLY POST THE PICS! Thanks.

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
Wow, amazing. I thought we'd get this stuff on friday. Beautiful... so beautiful T_T I'm shedding a few tears XD.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
This is AWESOME, I wish we could get a picture of Ganon and Falcon in combat. Lets see some of Ganon's move set.

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
I think I've had enough for a night, I wont be checking in till I get my copy. <3

Jash Thor

Smash Cadet
I bunch of those ranobe pictures are working for me. Especially the one with Masterhand, which I'm dying to see. I keep getting "Service Temporarily Unavailable". CURE YOU RANOBE! Anyways, this is all so awesome. I can't wait until we start hearing about some new characters.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Brawl Central will be uploading the pics onto our own servers soon enough, but in the meantime just keep refreshing the page :)

Marzy

Smash Cadet
:O *faints*

This is awesome! I can't belive it, we finally get to see Captain Falcon, Ness and Ganondorf. I can't see these being fake, they look as real as you could ever get.

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
I uploaded that and the Master Hand image to imageshack and edited the post.
I will try to upload more to imageshack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom