• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ing Hive - Accepting New Members

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
SPIKY502:

Don't flame my clan, you don't know who I really am. If you insist on calling me a N00B, look at your join date, then mine.

~HDS OUT

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
that sucks, you make me happy smashman! All naruto userrbars!!! I love that show!

p.s. what version of super mario was in that flash video "how to beat super mario bros." on youtube?

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
how about we extend our training methods with other people?

How about they are our rivals but we train with them the same way we train with each other, (and give the money back) and occasionally have a big fight once in a while.

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
Ah, takes me back to the good ol' Zapdos, Soroush, Gaia, Myself, WAI???, Ultima IQ days....all vets...hehe

Anyway, I think it's a great idea to start making some alliances and enemies, although the rpg is still dormant. Hold Tournaments, make it fun once again.

So everyone knows, I work nowadays. I have a life. But I'm usually on from at least 10pm-1am Pacific Time - no schooloxorzz

~Let's make it happen Gid!
~HDS

Ronike

Smash Ace
We should all Pm Gideon to get him to understand that we want the RPG, because I pmed him about it yesterday and he read it and ignored it.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I know hes sick of it, but all I said was an update on the status, and even said it very nicely even though Im rather pissed that instead of a "couple of weeks" wait, we've been waiting for months! Also, if we do ever manage to get the RPG back, whos up for a clan council thingy, where the clans discuss tourney plans, donations, alliances etc?

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I started the rpg, and I think I was level 2, Theif or something like that. Bots kept getting stuck, and the rate of hitting opponents was about 0.01%, or at least when I played it, I quit, had school and sports, and work too, so I never got back. I recently came back to SWF, looking to see what had happened, when I see it's a barren wasteland...lol

But the 1st rpg I ended up a Level 19 Knight, was #1 for a while, ended up #3 overall.
Time for Gid to make a whole new rpg, I don't know where everyone left off, I can't access RPG records. :(

But, best of luck to all who has stayed here, good friends, times, and wars await us when it comes back!

~HDS

Ronike

Smash Ace
Huh? If you mean on emu, I can't, I got rid of the emu and me mom won't let me download things off comp anymore. 1000 reply FTW!

Top Bottom