• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ing Hive - Accepting New Members

Ronike

Smash Ace
If you'd like, I can try and come up with something more balanced for DF, cause until stat trainers are released, there's not much we can do...

EDIT: Wait, if we all post a pic of our equipment, we could assign certain items with point values or stuff, or if you click on your character names, some stats are boosted by items. So we could have a point system based on level and damage and crit and blocking stats possibly.

Ronike

Smash Ace
For some odd reason, my vid was accepted about 2 secs after I uploaded it :)
Here you go :link:

Ronike

Smash Ace
Its rather nice that the sound actually goes with it huh? And I guess I could prolly crank up the quality a bit too. Do you think I should keep going with getting the powerups I know of or just beat the game getting only the ones I feel I "need" (energy tanks)?

Ronike

Smash Ace
I think you already showed it. I usually end with 13-15 healths, so I get somewhere around there

EDIT: Oh yeah, BTW, how did you like the part where I burned like 75 missiles into mega-x and caused the ground to disappear a bit?

Ridley22

Smash Ace
Ya but they were pretty hard. Wait that whole game was pretty hard. I never beat it though I just stopped playing when I was collecting the sky temple things. I wasn't stuck or anything. Also even if the ingsmasher were in the game several times, I think it would be cool to have them in brawl.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
It was hard for me because that was my first metroid game. Now I really like that franchise.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Anybody here have a facebook? Oh and as far as MP2 goes, fairly easy, but rather tedious adventure.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
Yah I had 2 projects due today, and like 3 tests. And 3 pieces of other homework.

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
RICK SHAW WITH TANG WANG HAAHH xd LETS PUT STUFF INSIDE BAGS =)AND BLOW IN EM MC B RABIT DOG

Top Bottom