• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ing Hive - Accepting New Members

Ronike

Smash Ace
Next part is done, and tis long and good. I actually dont stop at a save point, as I did this one mostly serious, I dont take damage in the entire vid and I try to use a lot of time saving techs by using re-records this time, but I am too tired to get it to the save point w/o taking damage. BTW, an interesting note is the "unskippable" missile I skip disappears.

W00T! 1003 post!

Ronike

Smash Ace
not uploaded, just done, uploading now
EDIT: Oh yeah, i forgot, I move through lava twice, which damages me, but it is too slow to not do so.

Ronike

Smash Ace
The upload will be up tomorow, if thats what you mean. Its only 10% done now, and I need to go to bed now, so I leave it to go over night, and put some info on it tomorow. Ill pm people when it is done. Let me know if you want me to pm you

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
I Got To Go To School In Five Mins:( :( :(
YOU NO THE ING HIVE advertisement VIDEO WELL IM GOING TO BE MAKEING A WAY BETTER ONE BECAUSE I HAVE WAY WAY BETTER VIDEO MAKEING SKILLS NOW THE VIDEO WILL BE KICK *** TEN HUT

Ronike

Smash Ace
All right, tis up. Its also about 5 mins shorter than I thought it was. Oh well, I spent like 3 hours on it compared to the usual 20 mins.
:link:

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman

Ridley22

Smash Ace
Umm... how do you make a banner thing show up as your sig. Because pictures never show up for me.

Top Bottom