• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ing Hive - Accepting New Members

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
Im makeing a brand new advertisement video for ing hive this time im going to post it on google video not youtube the video will include:Dragon fable all the clan members listed on the video kick *** music and how to join AND LINKS TO ARE WEBSITE AND FORMS AND I GOT A little surprise!
IT WILL ROCK THE HOUSE.
AND IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE VIDEO PLZ SEND A VIDEO OF YOU PLAYING DRAGON FABLE SEND IT BY A UPLOADER http://www.uploading.com/ OR ANY KIND OF UPLOADER.
THIS VIDEO IS GOING TO BE GREAT MY VIDEOS SKILLS ARE REALLY GOOD NOW
IF YOU CANT MAKE A VIDEO PLZ TELL ME AND ILL MAKE A VIDEO FOR YOU

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ill make a vid of it, but it may take me a few days... Ill definetely get to it. I think this whole everyone makes a part of the video is a good idea! We should all do one with a metroid game too...

Oh yeah, how do we make a recording of DF?

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
I am considering making a video of me playing ssbm that is an advertisement for this clan. If I may flatter myself, I am a rather good fox, I can waveshine, drillshine, and infinit shine -->wavedash-->repeat 17 times which is an accumulation of about 34to about 40 damage I think.
But I don't know how to make videos. AYY! Army your rep is 0!

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Oh, and also, what does it matter if you have reputation in the negatives right now? YOu know that it will become positive very soon.

By the way, I give 2-4rep points

Top Bottom