• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ing Hive - Accepting New Members

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
I am going to my first smash tournament this Saturday!!!, and it is a very popular one too, there are a slew of expected players going to be there! Myabe Azen, Chu, Wife, Husband, and a whole bunch more. I am so excited, because I am playing doubles with my friend! PEACE!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Army as soon as you get AR, do debug code for SSBM: greatest code EVAR! Oh and Seed, I wish you luck and hope that one day we all will be able to play SSBM online vs/coop each other. In fact, I hope it will be so in exactly 3 weeks! Reserving mine tommorow (and if you don't know what I'm talking about shame on you)!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Nvm about the reserving as all stores in this area that are allowing you to reserve were sold out of reservations in the first few hours. So I am officialy camping out on nov. 19.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Its just in the game find it. I havent been able to check it out cause after being ungrounded my parents spent all of eternity trying to fix the comp. Going to check it out later today

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
Im going out for halloween im going to get a *** load of candy and im not shareing =) take that!!! im the grim reaper ill kill you:laugh:
in 1 min in counting

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Do I count as existing?

p.s. bad sigs guys...

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
Goes what im back and i got a *** load of candy
I ALSO SOMEONE HAD A POP MACHINE IN THERE HOUSE SO I GOT MOUNTAIN
DEW!

PS:SIGS IF YOU DONT LIKE ARE SIGS MAKE USE SOME:chuckle: