• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ing Hive - Accepting New Members

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
Lets see lets put sigh or die on are Signature Lol for the rpg HAHA copying p diddy vote or die XD

Ronike

Smash Ace
Everyone rep armygeddon up as if U have less than ten rep points, your rep doesnt count. Let us know if anyone has less than ten (I have 30 now BTW) Also 1000+ post=more rep power as does higher rep

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hey guys, add SSBMasterFox to your rep wheels please. He is a good friend of mine and needs rep to win a bet. He is in the thread thousand post contest in forum games

Ronike

Smash Ace
Fastest way is in amityvale right now. Just do the well quest or wep creation quest. Itll still take a long time, but its the best you can do. You should join our forums, we have a whole section where we answer each others questions and so forth. Link is in the first post

Ronike

Smash Ace
You know that KoH will ally with you (as long as Ultima isnt drunk, As drunk Ultima seems to have a grudge on me for posting in here lol) right?

Top Bottom