• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ing Hive - Accepting New Members

Ronike

Smash Ace
See?! I was right!!!! BTW, I finished another sprite. Tell me how I did. Also inculded color base (Koga)

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
Im so sad im wii"less :( :( :( im sad and mad ****it! o well(plans to steal ronikes god ****it)
I MIGHT go play final fantsey 7 in a min!!

And no i have nothin in my house right now!(no no no i dont have a thing that takes cartoons out of the tv:)

wait a sec son of a gun i fuc#in do well im not giveing it away if i cant have a wii! LOL

DID IT WORK :laugh:

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
lol i didt start jack you had to start going on saying negitive things and no what who cares who started it ****it you low life jerk im sorry i need to say this your a low life that cant take a joke a raceist block head a mean person and i am geting sick of it:mad: very sick of it man very!!!!!!!!!! GOd!!!
MAN I FEEL LIKE COMING OVER THERE!!!!! AND BEATing THE **** OUT OF YOU P@@#Y

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
black did you no that a lot of ps3's that first came were defictive they were screwing up and not working:dizzy:

Top Bottom