• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ing Hive - Accepting New Members

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
GUYS if you use image shack theres a warning going a around a spyware is in your computer if you ever use it!!!
this is what it says if you have it when you go to imageshack

!!ATTENTION!!! THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT.
THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM IMAGESHACK.

You have "FunWebProducts", a type of spyware, installed.
Download and run Spybot Search and Destroy to remove the spyware.

This is your useragent:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; FunWebProducts; Editor 3.0 - http://www.e-ditor.com; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)

DOnt click on the virus site in the useragent

It shows that you have FunWebProducts installed.

This message will disappear after removing the spyware

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
TO lazy and board i do more stuff like post youtube videos play ssb online make videos go on msn messeger play zelda and mario and final fantsey 7 and sometimes i just dont want to go to smash boards! I hate school i almost went to jail(kid jail) i hate school but i still get good grades a lot of A's and B's i stilll want to blow up school but we havent yet! and also robot hell is nice i went there for the weekend!

Top Bottom