• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ing Hive - Accepting New Members

Blackreighn_zero

Smash Journeyman
TO lazy and board i do more stuff like post youtube videos play ssb online make videos go on msn messeger play zelda and mario and final fantsey 7 and sometimes i just dont want to go to smash boards! I hate school i almost went to jail(kid jail) i hate school but i still get good grades a lot of A's and B's i stilll want to blow up school but we havent yet! and also robot hell is nice i went there for the weekend!
how you almost went to kid jail?

StealthyShadows

Smash Apprentice
I understand, that is unfortunately. What seems to be the problem, I might be able to help, I am pretty familiar with PHP tags, if thats what your RPG runs on. I am a RPG fan as well. I enjoy RTS, which are pretty close to RPG.

Blackreighn_zero

Smash Journeyman
the controller kinda do have grips because of the a and be button on the main controller,but the other one,not really swinging

Armygeddon Bomb

Smash Ace
Well Stealthy, after looking at earlier posts, I need to say that after the Mods remodled the place, they had trouble with the RPG. So it's been like about 6 months since then, mabey less. So we wait, and advertise this thread in the RPG discussions, which is a petition. As for you, you're welcome here. Do you like to be a member or just chat with us here?

StealthyShadows

Smash Apprentice
Thank you. I would like both, I would be a good contribution to your clan, as I am around often, and I have Uber Gaming skills, Anyway, I am glad to have met you all, I have not been so warmly accecpted in some places yet so far.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hey! Somebody else who plays AQ! DF is definetely better, but for some reason I play AQ a little more... Are you one of those people that play the games religiously and have everything?

StealthyShadows

Smash Apprentice
No, however I do have a natural skill for understanding complex parts of the game very quickly. I mean very quickly, I can suprass another players skill that has been playing far longer than I have.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I have a bit of skill in that area. Unfortunately, DF and AQ don't require much skill....

StealthyShadows

Smash Apprentice
Ah yes a guardianship, I too find myself not being allowed to play, so therefore what I do is never log out, just leave the window open and you can play whenever you want.

Also, who thinks the best class is Ninja?

StealthyShadows

Smash Apprentice
Just FYI, you can have as many skills as you want. You just have to hold onto the Armour to use the special ablilites of each class. My favorites are Lycan, Ninja, and Paladin. And You can only get to level 5 if you do not have a guardianship.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Unfortunately no, I have to spend all my money on family presents and a Band Trip. When I get some spare money, I can prolly get you 1, but likely not for a few months.

Top Bottom