• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ing Hive - Accepting New Members

StealthyShadows

Smash Apprentice
I think so, XFire works on almost every PC game, it has this neat feature that with the press of a button, it will open your game and set it to the same server that your selected friend is playing on. The profile stuff is cool too.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I found an RPG remniscent of the old SWF one! Its dragonball themed, but it is so similar its not even funny! Its still in a beta stage, but its still alright and we can actually vs. each other as people, not AI! Here's the link:
Dragonball RPG
Let me know if anyone signs up.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I agree its dec. Its no DF, but I thought it was worth mention as it is almost exactly like the now expunged SWF RPG, which is the reason for this clan's existence.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Deja Vu.

Anyways, what up my homie g's? Huh, huh? I hope things are going well for you. So, what's the status of the RPG? Be a little more specific besides "down", if you reply that is.

Ronike

Smash Ace
More specific than down, eh? O.K, Down! (morespecific with the exclamation point) Nothing more have we learned, but I found a DBZ one that is very like the old one.

Blackreighn_zero

Smash Journeyman
i finally got america's army installed and i joined the fragon ball rpg Blackreighn user name it is for dragon ball and america's arm Blackreighn_zero

Blackreighn_zero

Smash Journeyman
don't worry, it'll get better after you get to the point of killing some one with one punch:laugh: p.s. i'm now on level 48

Top Bottom