• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ing Hive - Accepting New Members

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
:laugh: Sorry iv been away again but iv been playing runescape and Gunz And maple story rpgs and Fps games lol a lot! Lets see any new updates well not really lol all i did was put a new layout on are website:ohwell: IM going to make a ing hive ad because the other sucked!!

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
Lol i got the ing hive ad video done im just to lazy to post it now lol!
Also its been really nice i havent had 2 days of school because its been below 21 in the wind and the roads are bad so my school has been closed 2 times in a row it rules:chuckle: Now We Have A chance to blow up some schools LOL ROFL!

PS: Smashman in a panda lol!!

smashman90

Smash Lord
I have been thinking as making this my sig. Yay or Nay?

$1.00 to watch me play Melee
$2.00 to play against me in Melee
$5.00 to play against me in Melee while I am touching my toes
$6.00 to play against me in Melee while I am touching your toes

You know the rest. So what's it gonna be?

I kinda got the idea off of Beerfest(If you liked Super Troopers then you would like this movie.). The original line is like this:

Barry: One dollar to look at it, two dollars to touch it, five dollars to touch while I am touching my toes, six dollars to touch it while I am touching my toes,

And well, I am not gonna continue after that. You guys are probably either laughing or puking.

Top Bottom