• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ing Hive - Accepting New Members

StealthyShadows

Smash Apprentice
Heh, lol, Level 33. How about you?

I think I am going to ask kiki or mcfox to bring back the really old rpg. If you want to know about it, check the links section in me gaming clan thread.

StealthyShadows

Smash Apprentice
If you have a friend who is playing online in a server, with a button click it automaticall launches your game and directly joins you to your friends' server. It also is used for in game Im'ing or Voice chat. It also keeps track of game totals played.

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
im playing 3 rpg's a lot right now runescape(everydAY) maple story(sometimes) DRAGON FABLE(not a lot but some times)

smashman90

Smash Lord
I have been doing absolutely nothing today, and it was everything I could possibly imagine and more. Oh, what a wonderful day it has been. That and I am waiting for Eor to start The Thing forum game. Even though I am on the replacement list.

smashman90

Smash Lord
Merry X-mas everybody! I finally gotten my Wii and I have Wii Sports and Legend of Zelda: TP. I only played TP once so far and I really didn't get that far :( but I will eventually, I am still in Ordon Village, and I am trying to get the slingshot right now.

Blackreighn_zero

Smash Journeyman
woot,and i fount this fun dbz game called Dragon Ball z heroes united, its a fun game, but you got to down load a somethin first and join the site then you'll be able to play it on www.byond.com you get everything for it there

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
Whats up everyone:) Im thinking of updating the site with stuff and the forums i will fix spelling errors and anyone that i banned will unban i forgot to set up a ban system 1st warning 1 day ban,2ed warning 3 day ban,3rd warning 1 week,4th warning banned for life
i need your guys vote should there be a warning system or no or should it just go for ppl that arnt members of ing hive!

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
Wait i cant do that because the ban control on my admin thing is confussing so 4 warnings your out you get 4 warnings thats a lot that im giving and then your banned! to this system plz vote YES or NO
Im also done fixing spelling errors on the forums!

ps: im also making a rpg in rpg maker xp the ing hive rpg

LOl i also got zelda tw for the gc im on the forest temple

Top Bottom