• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ing Hive - Accepting New Members

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
if you have zelda tw like me can you help me on the 2ed boss i think you hit him in the head then grab the chain and pull.am i right:confused:

Ronike

Smash Ace
Or you can shoot the crystal on his head. It works, it just takes a while. But then again, I love arrows, so thats pretty much all I used for a great while after getting them.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I have a DA and doom weps. Now level 16 I think. Im gonna go get the quad force now I think...

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
Or you can shoot the crystal on his head. It works, it just takes a while. But then again, I love arrows, so thats pretty much all I used for a great while after getting them.
so i can keep hiting his crysteal without having to grab the chain i just have to keep shooting till he is dead:)

Ronike

Smash Ace
Yep. Just takes forever and a day. He took me the second longest besides final boss since I did it that way :)

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
The patch i did not make if you look at my descrition it says that i did not make it someone else did so plz look next time

ps:i got passed the boss and he was pretty easy i just did not no what to do i got 12 tears so far!

water_gui

Smash Cadet
sorry for not being on for awhile, I just sort of forgot about it until I was searching through my mail today, deleting useless mail, and then I saw something from here and I remembered about it. :(

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
lol i started playing adventure quest its pretty fun i got to level 10 in a day.
its kinda easy to level up!
o ya i got to the water temple on zelda tw and im stuck i looked at the full guide on ign but i still cant figure out what im doing worng lol:confused:

Ronike

Smash Ace
your crazy blackreign. Thats one of the common elements of zelda:
1. Hookshot
2. Triforce
3. PHUCKING INSANELY HARD EVIL WATER TEMPLES!!!! AGH!!!!!
every single game I swear to the gods!

Ronike

Smash Ace
But still hilarious! But even funnier is the AQ joke. Go see for yourselves guys. Oh and know that what ever DF is getting is a joke. Its not going to be serious.

Top Bottom