• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ing Hive - Accepting New Members

Ronike

Smash Ace
Im scared now guys... Im on usually but dont often have much to speak of.

Foxpower+

Smash Lord
Hey guys, since all of my clan attempts have failed. Anyone wanna start a Vets' RPGer Club, Which is technically not a clan but a group of members from a variety of clans? And no noobs. You must have at least been on SWF for a year.

Foxpower+

Smash Lord
See the problem is, if all the vets have there own clan, whos left. Seriously, Its been a known fact that noobs join noobish clans. And once you have a good clan, nobody joins anymore.
Its a fact, look it up.

Ronike

Smash Ace
As am I until I decide to work on my english paper, then Ill be on sorta. So, whatsup?

Ronike

Smash Ace
You guys don't even know half of it. My english class is basically assigning one five paragraph paper every two weeks, with one week overlapping! Thank God its only a semester course...

Blackreighn_zero

Smash Journeyman
You guys don't even know half of it. My english class is basically assigning one five paragraph paper every two weeks, with one week overlapping! Thank God its only a semester course...
great..... my sister had the guts to curse at her teacher

Ronike

Smash Ace
I swear at some of my teachers all the time... and yet they still all like me and give me good grades... teachers dont make sense

Top Bottom