• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ing Hive - Accepting New Members

Ronike

Smash Ace
Clans, armies, and others can have more than one ally (haven't you ever heard of the WWII alliances?) Anyways, I repropose the clan council thing again once the RPG rises from the ashes where each clan chooses a person to represent the clan on a council (much like the U.N)

Ronike

Smash Ace
I'd prolly rep for KoH or neutral as I try to maintain ties to every clan (mostly IH and KoH though as they are the most active and my original respectively). It may end up just being leaders or high positions...

EDIT: Im all for DF full force, but I never could get into runescape...
We'd have to come up with a scoring system...

EDIT2: OH WAIT! STATS ARE UP NOW!!!! Old point systems would work only slightly edited!

smashman90

Smash Lord
I am on here just about everyday also, so I can be applicable for a clan union once the rpg rises from the grave. Also, Foxpower+, we have been playing dragonfable ever since the rpg was down. But it's a good idea because we could find better rpgs.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hey, I got bored and thus was looking around on a poke hack site and discovered some people needed gym leaders. So I have made my own sprite sheet (inbattle and out).
Name: Ronike
Pokemon & Levels: Dark types
Overworld sprite(s)::link:
Inbattle Sprite: :link:
Its an edit of gary's head, steven's body and I still am going to add a cape and a mask for the face yet.
Let me know what you think

Ronike

Smash Ace
Mine's on our forums. Just go sign up already. All of ours are there

EDIT: Its for a poke hack, I might get my char to be a gym leader. We tend to share stuff like that a lot

Ronike

Smash Ace
Here is the better and bigger version of my gym leader:
Battle Sprite

Overworld Sprite:

Please tell me what you think!

Ronike

Smash Ace
The really done final result:

PLEASE!!!! Tell me what you think! Even if its negative!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Dont understand, please say it in a clearer way (i.e, please explain. And keep in minf its a pokemon battle sprite and overworld set)

Ronike

Smash Ace
Good job fox, but if it was my intelligence vs. you, we all know I would have won. Actually, a rogue's AI, as well as a mage, just kinda sux as they don't use dodge moves. And smashman thx. Its actually a combo of steven (body) from ruby and gary (head) from Fire Red.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Yes, but I have just as many great abilities as you. I too have something like sleep, a better pet, better weps, more experience, another dodge move that makes you miss 80% of the time for two turns, a skill that emulates potions, a four hit combo, a double damage throw attack, a critical booster, and a skill that does one hit at three times the normal damage.

Top Bottom