• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ing Hive - Accepting New Members

Ronike

Smash Ace
I just dont do alot of my HW, most of my classes its not required and I still gat A's. Gonna have to do some US history this weekend though...

Ronike

Smash Ace
You log in to your account, and beneath your character list is other ovals that say create new character. click it. Why do you want a new character? Oh, and have you done Oaklore yet?

Armygeddon Bomb

Smash Ace
I feel so good because I got a GBA SNES and NES emulator with these games:
Super Mario Bros. (NES)
Donkey Kong (NES)
Super Mario Bros. 3 (Hack, new levels)(NES)
Metroid Fusion (GBA)
Metroid Zero Mission (GBA)
Game & Watch Gallery (GB)
Super Mario Land 3 Wario Land (GB)
Super Metroid (SNES)
Donkey Kong Country 3 (SNES)

Where did I get these? More to come.

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
Lol A Bomb That Nothin I Have Way Way More Games Then That I Have About 3,0000 Games For Nes And About 500 For Snes 900 For N64 9 For Psx Playstasion 2,000 Gens Games And 100 Mame Games 22 Sega Cd Games 6 Sega Saturn Games =) That Ant Nothin AND 500 GBA AND GB GAMES WITH A HACK THAT IM MAKEING WITH EM CRAZY POKEMON BLUE

Ronike

Smash Ace
Did you change my level 14 character's weapon to a dagger? Otherwise it doesnt count

Ronike

Smash Ace
You should do a run like mine! Just do yours one hundred percent and Ill focus more on speed from now on. If you ever need help finding something though, I pretty much know by heart where all the expansions are. Which makes me think of what I should do next: make a video walkthrough as to where to get all the expansions in a particular section!

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
im writeing a paper on christopher columbus for my home work could you guys help me find some good sites
super smash flash rocks it gots sonic in it

Top Bottom