• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ing Hive - Accepting New Members

Blackreighn_zero

Smash Journeyman
i got nothing for my birthday but a stinking buck, ONE FREAKING BUCK while water gui on the other hand gets, alot of stuff:mad: i hate my life

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Do you mind if I make you a user bar like tomorrow, I am swamped with work. First I have a global honors government test, a global honors biology test, and a global honors chemistry test. Not to mention a french 2 test!!!!!:psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: . Did I mention that is all tomorrow?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Holy crap! I completely forgot about that! Thanks for reminding me! I prolly will get the next one up sometime this weekend

smashman90

Smash Lord
Um, I don't know. Let me think. Oh I know, how about one of Gaara with his name is a tan or light brown color with a black outline on his name? Hey guys, got back a while ago after seeing Jack*** Number Two and I bought the original Star Wars Trilogy, even though now I have like 30 bucks left.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
happy birthday smashman. here is the first (i made two so that you can choose)

Also sorry I have not posted this earlier, I have been bogged down with studies :(

****! Gimp just froze on me! ****ER *** **** ****!

Ronike

Smash Ace
My birthday present to you is this:
A continuation of my fusion run! And guess what?? I finally got rid of the d@mn sound lag! YAY! Not uploaded yet though, Ill do that once I get back from work

Top Bottom