• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ****in catalina wine mixer 3 *Canceled unless moved*

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Mike, you can't even take me down to 2 stocks consistently. You can't beat M2K, and neither can I.

But you are the best in Tampa now. So congratulations.

I might come to this and get second in everything.

Who wants to house me the night before and pick me up from the bus station?

LOL ED YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

KeeLime

Smash Rookie
uhh, I **** you money, I'm just not willing to camp your *** like you do to me.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Drumline game on Friday, then I go to my friend's house for his birthday on Saturday. I doubt I'll be able to make this. Luckily, Jasons B and C should still be able to make it.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
yea dont no if ill make it worked poped up from no where....if i do come it will be later in the day...imma try tho...

alsoM2K will win brawl and melee...so the crown will be his, no?

he is the king of the MIXER then who will beat him for the crown then since he will never be here again???

i say we brake his fingers....jus sayin

KeeLime

Smash Rookie
I want to go to this, but if is the same deal as last time, I might go to rockcrock's instead.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
No. It isnt. I was hoping someone in tampa could host a replacement fest though. And I need a ride to WATO tomorrow....

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
im truely sorry guys if it wasnt completely necessary for me to cancel it then i wouldnt have canceled it

and @ gabe i got your text earlier i cant have a fest today under any circumstance because my parents misunderstood what i meant when i said "there was going to be a fest"

Top Bottom