• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ****in catalina wine mixer 3 *Canceled unless moved*

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
we really need setups for this

i have 3 tvs 1 wii + melee but 1 of the tv's is also hd and might have some lag

so yeah bring setups guys every setup counts and we can do something with every setup

@garbonzo project m is maddd legit pikachu is soooo fun in that game :)

TRA

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there with my full set-up, but I have to leave early (like 5.00p) to go to my little cousin's bday party.

Hyped.

Time
Runs
Away

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
shout outs!!!

scidadle ur my *** what can i say

beefy thanks for hostin

viper pretty coo guy

eddd! my ***...it aint a tourney if ed not there

trump didnt talk to him much but u get props for makkein fox loo sexy in brawl

kenu new smasher for melee and is very very goooood i want to play u sum more...

veggi like always veggi is the coolest man alive!!!!! and he drives a beamer.BOSS

it was fun..mario kart alllllll day tho...we need to have a mario kart tourney next time.....me and ed.....wario toad tooooo pro

Veggi

Smash Champion
sYm: You're so crazy and funny, haha. XD

Trump: Congrats on beating Viper. I was surprised about that because the Falco matchup seems pretty bad, but you could make the most of Fox's abilities very well and your spot dodge reads were scary.

Beefy: Our car ride was fun, many thanks for hosting. I'm going to have to try out Project M eventually. It's like Melee that I can play with the Wiimote and Nunchuck. O_O

Viper: Thanks muchly for coming down and packing a Nunchuck. I can't guarantee my night would have been much fun if that didn't happen. Our match was fun, but you got me figured out and started reflecting my fireball approaches. I should probably try to find a way around that.

G-dubeeya: Fun match, you're a real pain with all those bombs, haha.

Mech: I can't believe I tried to punish your forward smash with a grab, then I went past your back and right into the forward smash... still it was a fun set.

Doctor Who: Lucario makes me sad. Knocked me into the loser's bracket first round. >: ( Good games though.

Ryder: Our match was sooo tight.0-death, then you bring it back and start beating me, then I start beating you, then I refuse to die. All around crazy set and it was fun talking to you. Sooo sad I lost the lead with Mario on the first match; I thought I had that one in the bag. Fun talking at the restaurant too.

Lorenzo: That Falcon!! Nice talking to you at the restaurant, it was a lot of fun. We're next-door neighbors on the tier list so our low-tier discussion had to be good. Thanks for covering the 3 dollars because Beefy LIED to me and told me it was 8 or 9 dollars.

Scideeeeedle: I haven't seen you in tooooo long. I wanted to play Brawl+ with you guys, it looks pretty cool. I'm surprised after all this time I've never played Brawl+ before. I'll say hi to Julian on Facebook or something because I doubt I'll see that kid for a long time if any time. Pichu fn *****.

Ed: You win with the third worst character in the game. Get outta here. At least I beat you in Mario Kart. ;-;

jk I DESTROY you in Mario Kart.

I second the MKW tourney notion.

If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry and I love you forever.

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Doctor Who: Lucario makes me sad. Knocked me into the loser's bracket first round. >: ( Good games though.

I'm not Dr mother ****ing who you ******! If I wanted to be Drwho I would put DrWho instead of Dwho? Notice the god **** question mark? Do you adress your doctor as a question HELL NO YOU DONT YOU ****ING IDIOT IM NOT DR WHO IM D MOTHER ****ING WHO

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
a yo the best lucrio in fl was aurae..but now he in cali..
i wanna meet aglow i hear ur a cool dude.and also imma show every1 there y brawl i such a pre-school game...i havent played brawl for prob 4-6 months and i bet i still hang wit all the good ppl there or even beat them.....

but yo me and scid teamin for melee..

and whats up wit sum b+ that ish iss hottttt
oh about that... just check the bracket

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
lmaooo ok i didnt have a chance in brawl...but like i said i hung wit u..now if we played melee what u think would happen? lmaoooo so dont try and rub it in cuz u beat a guy that dont even touch the game...but its what ever dont really bother me...i still had fun no matter what..and ur falco is good im not hatein on u..but too bad ed and trump r better

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Veggi da bessss

Also. Brawl sucks. Melee is better

You can beat me all day at brawl but it doesn't change anything.

Also best of luck getting that new job gabe. Hopefully you do so we can play more.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman

I'm not Dr mother ****ing who you ******! If I wanted to be Drwho I would put DrWho instead of Dwho? Notice the god **** question mark? Do you adress your doctor as a question HELL NO YOU DONT YOU ****ING IDIOT IM NOT DR WHO IM D MOTHER ****ING WHO

I'm truely remorseful that I wasn't there to make you and your brothers bad placings even worse.

Next time good doctor.

dskank

Smash Journeyman

I'm truely remorseful that I wasn't there to make you and your brothers bad placings even worse.

Next time good doctor.
Agblow y u trollin?

oh and u can wip the chain grab on boffa

and lets see how much **** u talk next time u see the swamp **** in person, dout it would be much cause u seem like a true *****.

p.s. smashurmom quit riding ****.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Agblow y u trollin?

oh and u can wip the chain grab on boffa

and lets see how much **** u talk next time u see the swamp **** in person, dout it would be much cause u seem like a true *****.

I probably won't talk **** in person because I don't need to. I try to be polite. Talking **** is for the internet and when you are salty after losing. You don't need to **** talk IRL when you can just bend people over and **** them in tourney.

Awesomely enough, you are a swampniga I haven't even heard of, which means you must be bad beyond levels of human comprehension, seeing as how the best of you probably struggle against lvl 9 cpus.

And can someone translate that first sentence for me?

dskank

Smash Journeyman
I probably won't talk **** in person because I don't need to. I try to be polite. Talking **** is for the internet and when you are salty after losing. You don't need to **** talk IRL when you can just bend people over and **** them in tourney.

Awesomely enough, you are a swampniga I haven't even heard of, which means you must be bad beyond levels of human comprehension, seeing as how the best of you probably struggle against lvl 9 cpus.

want that fade?

ur meats not big enuf to talk **** in person.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
how am i ridin ****???? lmaoooo jus cuz i said veggi out placed him lmaoooo...or cuz i said tampa on top??? plz tell me how im a **** rider...

lol

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
In today's news, kid playing childrens fighting game acts hard. More at 11
at least you got the context of the word fade this time. i am so proud we can teach people something lol

and smash your mom you were riding meat hard. tampa on top and tampa was also on bottom ie you sorry we never got to play melee and you would have beat me but i never said i could hang with the melee players.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
In today's news, kid playing childrens fighting game acts hard. More at 11
lol....

r u goin to eds tomar aglow?

at least you got the context of the word fade this time. i am so proud we can teach people something lol

and smash your mom you were riding meat hard. tampa on top and tampa was also on bottom ie you sorry we never got to play melee and you would have beat me but i never said i could hang with the melee players.

lmaaooooo who **** was i ridein really???
tbh i didnt care if we played melee or not....and i said i will hang will the brawlers that r there...u beat im not hatein...then i played a pit player (which plays brawl way more than me...Good matches to that pit player btw) and almost beat him...so out of the 2-3 matches i played i hung in there...but its w/e

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59

Talking **** is also for Ed. Haha

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
MK wii sucks. snaking is out. what a ****ty game lmfao

brawl minus is hilarious.

gabe ima make you my ***** in all of these games though, just so you know.
lmaoooooooooo rightttttttttttt....and u havent played mario kart wit us......we make that ish amazingggggggg......also u slept over beefys???? come over to scidadles be for eds im bout to goto scidadles in a bit

Top Bottom