• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Hypothetical Thread (which is the power that rules all?)

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
hello everyone this is a thread for debate and conversation for ridiculous thoughts that i'd like to see the community to debate on. more so i just wanna have a general opinion of what a group of people would think on the topic/question. i'll try and set the topics on a 2 day spread or if it's heated, let it keep going until we have a good conclusion.

IF A WEREWOLF AND A VAMPIRE WERE TO FIGHT, WHO WOULD WIN AND WHY? (give description of vampire and/or werewolf skills) end result, inconclusive cuz vamps can camp wolves at a lifetime of waiting, but wolves have huge #s compared to vamps, and etc. i think about this scenario as zerlings vs. zealots in starcraft as an ideal thought of team battle

IF A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE WERE TO HAPPEN FOR 2 MONTHS, WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO STAY ALIVE, btw these are fast moving zombies or zombies that if you are hit, you autodie? (where would you stay, who'd be in your party, how'd you get supplies, etc.) still pending.

IF THERE WERE AN ORGANIZATION OF CELEBRITIES THAT COULD CONTROL THE WORLD, WHO WOULD THEY BE, AND WHY ARE THEY USEFUL (up to seven celebrities none can be chuck norris)?( i.e. bill gates could be on the team to hack security devices, jackie chan is a martial arts master, etc.) iggy pop, david bowie, jack nicholson, stephen colbert, conan obrien, jack black and mike judge because plan 9 said so

IF YOU HAD TO PICK A SUPE POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY? (time travel can't be picked b/c it's too ridiculous

Lovage

Smash Hero
(2:15:35 AM) HookedOnPwnics: Who do you think will win
(2:15:37 AM) HookedOnPwnics: A Vampire
(2:15:41 AM) HookedOnPwnics: Or a Werewolf
(2:15:42 AM) HookedOnPwnics: In a fight
(2:15:42 AM) HookedOnPwnics: ?
(2:27:42 AM) lingbling6: werewolf
(2:27:42 AM) HookedOnPwnics <AUTO-REPLY> : Packing for NorCal.
(2:27:44 AM) lingbling6: vampires are *******

D

Deleted member

HookedOnPwnics (02:20:37): Who do you think will win in a fight
HookedOnPwnics (02:20:41): A Vampire or a Werewolf?
ha IlI kefood (02:21:00): Werewolf would kick ***** vampires ***

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
dota lycan is pretty ridiculous, crazy move speed with crit and amazing attack speed. vamps have strong attack, but slower speed, with the added feature of life leech.

i say the concluding result is only within a desired battlefield and time of day (forests go to werewolves, but vamps have stroner advantage to fighting on a plain field, etc.)

joeplicate

Smash Master
like I was saying, it depends on which lore you're following

both have crazy different movesets depending on what you're talking about

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
it could go either way, also 1v1 or teams?

the biggest factor would be terrain imo

werewolves are big and beastly, while vampires are scrawny but can fly

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
vampires are vampires the entire time.

while werewolves need the full moon.

Corimon

Smash Apprentice
HookedOnPwnics: Who do you think will win in a fight, a Vampire or a Werewolf?
CORiiMON: A vampire, fersure.
HookedOnPwnics: But whyyy?!
CORiiMON: He can suck people's blood and convert and turn into a bat!
HookedOnPwnics: BUT!
HookedOnPwnics: BUFF WEREWOLF!
HookedOnPwnics: VS BAT?!
HookedOnPwnics: Really?!
HookedOnPwnics: CORI
HookedOnPwnics: COOORII
HookedOnPwnics: CAAAAWWWWWRIIIIIII
CORiiMON: DAYUM YOU'RE HELLA RIGHT
CORiiMON: can i has change of vote?

i'm such a woman.

Kira-

Smash Champion
vampires are vampires the entire time.

while werewolves need the full moon.
that is a legit point

i think vampires would win cuz they're supposed to be smarter? but werewolves are definitely cooler

embracethe12

Smash Lord
vampire would get ****ed

even though werewolves need the moon, vampires get ****ed by sun

take a flashlight to that *****es house during the day!

Kira-

Smash Champion
ok no lovage, way to pick biased pics at least be a little more fair with the vampiers

ps i pick vampiers, assuming you have the bad *** one's, and not lovage's wimpy ****
hi grammar wizard! <3

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
vampire would get ****ed

even though werewolves need the moon, vampires get ****ed by sun

take a flashlight to that *****es house during the day!
this is jopez's friend kaela on his account.

No *****, vampires are only affected by UV light, not freakin' flashlights. Dracula had lights in his house, he didn't walk around in the dark. THUSLY, turning on your stupid flashlight would only give away your position, letting your stupid dog get r@ped.

Jopez says, according to dracula in blade, he was also the exception to walking in the day (next to blade) however, i feel that werewolves can change whenever they feel but their power peeks around when the full moon is out

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
get a uv flashlight

problems solved

edit: jopeezy you never said we had to stay on topic ANYTHING GOES

embracethe12

Smash Lord
this is jopez's friend kaela on his account.

No *****, vampires are only affected by UV light, not freakin' flashlights. Dracula had lights in his house, he didn't walk around in the dark. THUSLY, turning on your stupid flashlight would only give away your position, letting your stupid dog get r@ped.

Jopez says, according to dracula in blade, he was also the exception to walking in the day (next to blade) however, i feel that werewolves can change whenever they feel but their power peeks around when the full moon is out
vampires have so many more weaknesses than werewolves do

werewolves have silver and mercury

vampires have sunlight, garlic, stake through heart, holy water

honestly just jam pack that werewolf with the right gear and a lunch box of garlic bread and the vampire is pretty much ****ed

what are you, some kind of idiot?

pockyD

Smash Legend
it's stupid to debate who would win when they're not fighting at their peak though

an untransformed werewolf and a daytime vampire wrestling on the ground isn't interesting discussion

obviously the intent is a battle while each is at full strength

it doesn't matter how many elemental weaknesses each one has, as long as they have one exploitable one

but it's also not interesting to consider a vampire with a silver bullet rifle vs a werewolf with a garlic gun

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
my next topic would be on zombies... but that'll be for later. i'll try and set the topics on a 2 day spread or if it's heated, let it keep going until we have a good conclusion.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
i think we've already concluded that werewolves are ****ing badasses who tear **** up and will tap against VAMPIERS who are sissy boys usually and if you think otherwise you're a twilight loving f@ggot

whoa

Atlus8

Smash Master
I can't see a real winner! Environment would be a huge factor in this! If they both were allowed to have one weapon, I would guess it would be Gun with silver bullets vs UV flashlight! Anything could go!

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
i agree with atlus, environment changes the game, i think a forest gives werewolf advantages b/c it can kick off trees and thus be a harder target to hit as well as a more tactical strategy for the wolf to go offensive, but a plain field is vamp's advantage b/c sight and location of wolf is imminent and easier hit for vamp. later tonight i'll give the sit. and overview of both characters and their attributes

tha_katz

Smash Rookie
Werewolf!!

Vampires have speed and can fly from time to time, BUT their weakness is still god**** UV rays.
All the werewolves have to do is bring the battle out during the daytime and the vampires are screwed.

On a one-on-one, werewolves would win hands down.
Vampires can bite all they want, but werewolves can rip the **** out of them.

DONE.

pockyD

Smash Legend
why would the vampire engage the werewolf in an unfavorable environment

if they're allowed to do anything but direct combat...

vampires are immortal; i don't think werewolves are, are they?

a vampire can just build himself a silver coffin and seal himself up for a few hundred years and wait for the werewolf to die of old age, ez pz

Lovage

Smash Hero
a good conversation we had lying in bed at pat's house after watching 28 weeks later was what exactly would you do if there was a zombie attack on pat's house. where would you go?!?!?! what would you take?!?!?!?

Atlus8

Smash Master
a good conversation we had lying in bed at pat's house after watching 28 weeks later was what exactly would you do if there was a zombie attack on pat's house. where would you go?!?!?! what would you take?!?!?!?
I remember when I first brought up that s#!+ up like two years ago with friends! Pat thought it was the dumbest thing ever!

All the werewolves have to do is bring the battle out during the daytime and the vampires are screwed.
How the hell can there be a werewolf in the daytime?

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
i would obviously not go to pat's house

tha_katz

Smash Rookie
I remember when I first brought up that s#!+ up like two years ago with friends! Pat thought it was the dumbest thing ever!

How the hell can there be a werewolf in the daytime?
anything can happen at pat's! haha

Hey atlus, ever see the moon during the daytime? it's there, dude.

if anything, the werewolf can still be in its transformed state until the sun is fully up.

Top Bottom