• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Hylian Nightmare": A Link Combo Video by The GERM.

_glook

Got a Passion for Smashin'
I guess it's not official then. Well sorta. On another forum, there's a guy who's been watching you guys and puts a lot of your videos on page and news about it. All the DBR combo vids are there and a whole bunch of videos with GERM vs someone else and Linkology.

Smash Lord
Provide us with a link to the site, i'm sure the whole D.B.R. crew would like to see a website that everyone thinks belongs to them.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
8000 said:
Provide us with a link to the site, i'm sure the whole D.B.R. crew would like to see a website that everyone thinks belongs to them.
D.B.R.

I could have sworn it was run by one of the members of the crew, guess not. The site's hosted by the Sick Trip website I think, which belongs to a Halo 2 crew.

But yeah, awesome video Germ, you're basically the only reason I touch Link.

_glook

Got a Passion for Smashin'
Ranma beat me to it. But yeah, I figured that it was run by a DBR member because of the news that they had. Of course, they never said "WE have a new member" and always referred to DBR in the 3rd person. Ah well, as they say, when you assume, you make an a** out of you and me.

Maelstrom

Smash Journeyman
LOL...I just noticed a few things....One they added Sheik to the Banner, and that there are 2 more people added to the list with Clod-Zero either crossed out or underlined..and also wasn't there a guy called "The Sweetness" and shouldn't there be a Falco vid....I'm confused as well as obviously late.... :psycho:

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Maelstrom said:
LOL...I just noticed a few things....One they added Sheik to the Banner, and that there are 2 more people added to the list with Clod-Zero either crossed out or underlined..and also wasn't there a guy called "The Sweetness" and shouldn't there be a Falco vid....I'm confused as well as obviously late.... :psycho:
The Sheik is DieSuperFly, and The Sweetness is Samitude. I think Germ said they didn't have a combo vid of him because they don't play against him much?

F0x McLoUD

Smash Rookie
with this vid my view of SSMB change forever i thought that link cannot be that strong but in your hands is seeen so easy that

congrats keep the good work

Master WGS

Smash Lord
My older brother was the best Link I'd ever seen. Key word: was. That was some awesome stuff, and I'm completely impressed. I want to see more Links like you around, and hopefully, I will.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
no, it means Devoted By Religion. DBR members are catholics with strong beliefs that jesus will appear to them in smash as a secret character if they just play good enough. all i have to say about that is AMEN MY BROTHA, THE LORD COMMITH WITH EVERY WAVEDASH AND TECH!

HALLELUYAH!

§Maverick§

Smash Journeyman
Thomas Tipman said:
no, it means Devoted By Religion. DBR members are catholics with strong beliefs that jesus will appear to them in smash as a secret character if they just play good enough. all i have to say about that is AMEN MY BROTHA, THE LORD COMMITH WITH EVERY WAVEDASH AND TECH!

HALLELUYAH!
Are you serius!? O.o

Kapow

Smash Rookie
This is an excellent video, very well played and edited. Link is one of the more entertaining characters to watch.

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
Thomas Tipman said:

HALLELUYAH!

Hhahaha, this made me laugh :-p Good stuff TT. If I can call you TT. kinda like...nevermind, haha. We're working on our new combo vids now, and since I really like Triforce of Power, I'll give you my new vid first :-D

Vall3y

Smash Lord
Thomas Tipman said:

HALLELUYAH!
rofl man, you own
you actually made me laugh

glad to hear ur gonna make another combo vid, since i really liked ur others :O

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
Although I'm 5 months late I must say I'm very impressed by that video. Seriously what's up with this crew? Theyseem to dwarf everyone in skill with their characters but I never seem to hear much from them. :dizzy:

BTW how did you guys photoshop those character pics so flawlessly in your banner? It looks like it was rendered professionally!!! :eek: :eek:

Zero34

Smash Lord
ive been wondering that too

how did you guys make you sigs so well?

hylian nightmare is teh best...due to my biased opinion that link owns all

amazing video germ

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
GERM usually does the sigs in photoshop. He gets pictures online and stuff and makes them look like a thousand times better just by putting our names on it. Nah, im only kidding, sometimes we capture the pics from my computer. But anyway...
Wait til everybody sees our new sig...craaaazy.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
Zelgadîs ™ said:
Hhahaha, this made me laugh :-p Good stuff TT. If I can call you TT. kinda like...nevermind (<--hahaha), haha. We're working on our new combo vids now, and since I really like Triforce of Power, I'll give you my new vid first :-D
awsome, since i got a slow *** connection by the time im done DLing it everyone else will have it and ill know what people are talking about when they say "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT COMBO IN THAT ONE VID?". :laugh: cant wait to see the new vids guys all are awsome to watch, maybe ill even try to throw out ToP2.... nah.

Maelstrom

Smash Journeyman
Zelgadîs ™ said:
GERM usually does the sigs in photoshop. He gets pictures online and stuff and makes them look like a thousand times better just by putting our names on it. Nah, im only kidding, sometimes we capture the pics from my computer. But anyway...
Pretty sick.... gotta get me photoshop..and some sick pics of my characters :laugh:

Sm00th_Crim1nal

Smash Ace
Zelgadîs ™ said:
What happenned to Bob$...he aint on the sig.

Pichu Paizano

Smash Journeyman
I know this is prob been asked b/f, but I've never browed these threads, and probably won't again, so pardon me:

Why didn't Sam ever make a vid? And are DSF and him gonna have one this time around?

Also: Check out the edited version of my sig...

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=11/30615573360.jpg&s=x11

Can I be in DBR now? ^_^

No seriously, I'm gonna be movin to LA after Christmas, but visiting San Jose a lot. Hope to be able to Smash w/you guys some. Till then, peace...

Maelstrom

Smash Journeyman
Zero34 said:
any plans for dsf to have a combo video?
True, True...I'd like to see some l33t Shiek vids...O ya...For got to menstion the fact that aside from the comboes in some of the DBR vids... I love some of the crossups they have.... :psycho:

b13lion

Smash Apprentice
I'm new to smashboards (basically cause I would have never thought to get on the web and find a site like this, but thankfully my friend told me about it), but a veteran Link player. I've been playing ssb with Link on the 64 since the 1st day it came out and ssb melee since the 1st day it came out and I've never seen Link move like that mad props goes to you GERM.

Project03

Smash Rookie
video of the gods

love the video! learned new tricks for my link. but i also love the music! what are both of the songs called and their artists!?

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
The GERM said:
I'm telling you, Y. Link sux man, Big Daddy Link is the way to go.

The very first song is some song from Infected Mushroom, the second Irish rap song is called "Top O' The Morning To Ya" from House of Pain. And the last song is "Romper Stomper" from the Transplants.
There you go...

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
Great video, one of the best I've seen, and what is the name of the intro song?? Its the same intro song as all the DBR videos, and it always gets stuck in my head, I need to download this song.

Top Bottom