• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The HUGE inspirational thread.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Yeah, I can only really work on making tags during the summer. Once college starts up in a few weeks I probably won't have time anymore. :\

But hey, at least I can still look at the awesome stuff other people make.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I think that's exmachina's...?

I think he put the names of the creators below the tag(s) they made

Inyro Gatling

Smash Journeyman
Hot **** Skystrife is here. I've been following your stuff ever since I saw you on the old SaAMA on the Battleon forums.

Inyro Gatling

Smash Journeyman
Well, seeing as this is a thread for inspiration, I figured I'd throw up one video that has inspired me for the last month (since it came out):
http://vimeo.com/13541364

It's absolutely stunning, and should be viewed in HD and fullscreen whenever possible.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
This is a bit of a bump, but i had to post this
wow, this might be my favorite sig i have ever found (GSA)

Burgy

Minion Lover <3
NNID
BurgySama
3DS FC
2766-9016-5287
Man, lucky I found this thread.
I was in the need of some new iTunes money

*sarcasm*
I pay for Google Play Music All Access

KOOL_DOOD_CHARLIE

Smash Rookie
Im not nearly as good as most of the people here but Im slowly getting better. I need some help on how to start making digital art though, for example what program should i begin with and what kind of drawing tablet. Also if you have any other advice I would be happy to hear it. Thanks.

Top Bottom