• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Magus420 said:
False O-('.'Q)
Well, there's always that dumb stock rule where you play one match and go by how much stock you take off of each other. x_x

And it looks like not everyone can make it tomorrow.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Magus420 said:
It goes by total sets won, then broken down by total wins/losses from there you nub.
O RLY?

K then, oh mighty tourny director master Magus. =P

Good ****, M0Le. Get yourself and DarkBlade here. If FoxandFalco and ShortCircuit can get here, it'll be perfect. Pick up LK first and then come here. He knows what room. =P

5:00pm. I won't be home from work any earlier, so don't show up early. XD We'll start the actual round robin at around 5:30-6:00.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Somebody pick me uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup. I rly want 2 come. liek f0rm teh b0ttim 0f my h3rt. srsly n hnstly n trly n dstrly.

Sadaharu Inui said:
K then, oh mighty tourny director master Magus. =P
Bow down to Magus!

@Inui - Hey noob, since your Fox is as good as your Shiek and Marth now, why don't you play all 2 or 3 matches against my Falco in the Round Robin Tourney using your Fox on FD?

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
Nice playing spam. Whatever they said about you being "just spam," you are capable of more.... whether or not you do more is another question. Against Blade you were just spam.... but against me you were a really solid Falco. Good job man.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
The M0Le said:
Nice playing spam. Whatever they said about you being "just spam," you are capable of more.... whether or not you do more is another question. Against Blade you were just spam.... but against me you were a really solid Falco. Good job man.
Against DarkBlade I'm just spam because that's fun. I never have a real chance to spam that much in a match. I look forward to facing him on Corneria once again.

Thx for the compliment though :)

@Inui - Please, Ban FD. I SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK horribly on Corneria.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Current THP Standings

Inui; Sets Won - 4. Wins - 8, Losses - 0.

DarkBlade; Sets Won - 3. Wins - 6, Losses - 3.

teh_spamerer; Sets Won - 2. Wins 4, Losses - 4.

M0Le; Sets Won - 1. Wins - 2, Losses - 8.

N00B; Sets Won - 0. Wins - 1, Losses 8.

We still need Lord Knight, FoxandFalco, and ShortCircuit to play everyone else. =O

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Magus420 said:
So, did you actually go and use your other chars the whole time like you said you would, or did you pull a Magus?

I think I've forgotten how to play this game, lol
I used Sheik every first match.

Second match against DarkBlade and M0Le I used Marth, and I used Fox my second match with teh_spamerer and N00B.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sadaharu Inui said:
I used Sheik every first match.

Second match against DarkBlade and M0Le I used Marth, and I used Fox my second match with teh_spamerer and N00B.
Inui's characters

Shiek: F-tilt, f-tilt, f-tilt, forward air
Marth: F-air, f-air, f-air, f-smash
Fox : Up throw, up air, up air, up air

DarkBlade
Black Link: Boomerang, Bomb, Arrow, Spin

Me
Falco: Blaster

The variety is mindboggling :laugh:
If only projectile spam was as easy and effective than cheaper forms of spam...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Magus420 said:
T_T Inui, remind me to put a paper bag over its head before ****** your fugly fox with falco next time we play.
But my Fox won against teh_spamerer and N00B. It won in teams against Comp and Philly, too. What's so fugly about it? =/ It's just not textbook. Big deal.

@ teh_spamerer and Redd: *pound*

Magus420

Smash Master
Sadaharu Inui said:
But my Fox won against teh_spamerer and N00B. It won in teams against Comp and Philly, too. What's so fugly about it?
Winning doesn't correlate with aesthetics. Your fox (and most of your other characters) is sloppy, random, and unpleasant to look at. It is the antithesis of sexy-ness I'm afraid.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sadaharu Inui said:
But my Fox won against teh_spamerer and N00B. It won in teams against Comp and Philly, too. What's so fugly about it? =/ It's just not textbook. Big deal.

@ teh_spamerer and Redd: *pound*
I really wasn't trying. Or rather, I was trying as hard as your brother was against Magus at PI 3 :laugh:

EDIT:

@Magus - I'd rep you but it tells me I have to spread rep before giving you more :laugh:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Magus420 said:
Winning doesn't correlate with aesthetics. Your fox (and most of your other characters) is sloppy, random, and unpleasant to look at. It is the antithesis of sexy-ness I'm afraid.
We haven't played in weeks, Magus. That's all I'm going to say for now.

@teh_spamerer: No johns. My Sheik threestocked you and my Fox twostocked you. In tourny. Kthxbai.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sadaharu Inui said:
We haven't played in weeks, Magus. That's all I'm going to say for now.

@teh_spamerer: No johns. My Sheik threestocked you and my Fox twostocked you. In tourny. Kthxbai.
Ok. I walk off the stage 4x. Your response "OMG I JV 5 STOCK YOU NO JOHNS111!!11oneoneone"

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lord Knight will probably beat me. But I don't care because he's my amazing doubles partner. =)

And I'm not uppity. I'm just agitated by Kashif to the point where I'm near pressing charges for constant harrassment. ;)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
THP Smashfest, Saturday, May 6th.

Location: 3499 US Highway 1, Princeton, NJ, 08540. Rooms 144 and 143.

Time: 12:00pm - 9:00pm.

Af 9:00pm I'm going to have to ask everyone to leave because my dad doesn't want people hanging around that late.

You don't have to be in THP to come, either. Possible mini-tournament with a small entry fee depending on how many people show up.

I really hope to see all of THP there. =)

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
:psycho: I'm vice-captain now? Awesome.

Good thing it's on Saturday too, because I'm hanging out with friends on Friday. Social life and stuff.

EDIT: Magus, I wanna borrow La Pucelle Tactics, I'm gonna have a PS2 for about a week and I want games to play. :p

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lord Knight, you need KH 2 more than La Pucelle. La Pucelle is good, but KH 2 > all. =)

And if you come LK, we gotta own everyone in teams. Everyone. =O

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Sadaharu Inui said:
THP Smashfest, Saturday, May 6th.
hmm, this is on the day of my SAT...i'll see if i can make it

just to let you know, i havent played smash in awhile. this would be good for me to get back into the game :)

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sadaharu Inui said:
You were playing me in tourny, son. And you didn't do that. =)
And I care because? There was no money behind it. You demoted me from Vice-Captain w/o informing me when I made the crew name. Why should I ever give you practice if there is no money behind it? Sitting with my shield when Falco's back is to you and you're right next to me for 10 minutes is about as bad as SDing.

EDIT: Where's M2K with his funni quotes?

@Magus - Go go go!

Magus420

Smash Master
Sadaharu Inui said:
Lord Knight, you need KH 2 more than La Pucelle. La Pucelle is good, but KH 2 > all. =)
Nonsense. N1 games > All... well except for Rhapsody cuz I feel like a 10 yr old girl when I play that game lol

You're seriously asking to borrow one of my babies after I've seen what happened to your smash disc? :psycho: If you do, that **** better be kept in either the PS2 or case at all times son :embarrass

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sadaharu Inui said:
$5, best of 5?

@teh_spamerer: John john, john john, john john john?
When did he say Money Match noob :D

No, when I stand there on purpose so I can be grabbed and killed, it's not a john, it's me trying to make you worse at the game :p

Inui

Banned via Warnings
teh_spamerer said:
When did he say Money Match noob :D

No, when I stand there on purpose so I can be grabbed and killed, it's not a john, it's me trying to make you worse at the game :p
Um, he didn't, hence my question mark. .__. You really fail at English sometimes.

Ok? I'm still substantially better than you. Even if you tried, I'd multistock you. Money match where I get three stock and you get four then?

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Magus said:
You're seriously asking to borrow one of my babies after I've seen what happened to your smash disc? If you do, that **** better be kept in either the PS2 or case at all times son
That's my 1.1 that I let my cousins borrow since my 1.2 went missing after the Levittown tourney. . . :(

EDIT: Lucas, I already have KH2. :O

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Magus420 said:
Way to pounce on him with a MM. If he was looking for a MM he would've said so. You really fail at human interaction sometimes.
I learned from the best; M2K. ;)

@Lord Knight: GJ. Now beat it. =)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
No, f a g, cuz I don't go asking for money matches every two seconds. I did that once at your house as a joke but now you do it ALL the time and think you can use that as an excuse to be an idiot on the boards all the time then blame it on me like I'm to blame for anything stupid you say.

Top Bottom