• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Eugene's house: 94-510 Lumiaina St, Apt. d202, Waipahu
map: http://maps.yahoo.com/broadband#mvt=...1.395621&mag=3

monday, start around 11 ends when it ends

1v1 is all time, we do teams sometimes and its fun as hell
Yo Leo, long time no visit.

Anyway Firefly's last post has the directions. It's gonna be on Monday starting around 11.
We do 1vs1's the most, pretty much. We rarely ever do FFA's and teams are a must. Teams are awsome and we do them every smashfest. Maybe an hour's worth or so, but usually only one tv's for teams since it covers 4 people.

Oh, and the answer to if I can go or not is coming out tomorrow.

Edit: dang Tom beat me to it.
Thanks for the directions. Didn't expect you all to be up :p. I asked about the 1v1 thing because I think I heard someone say that you needed to do more 1v1 or something because you mainly did FFA's, but I could be imagining things. I stopped coming here because it seemed useless trying to get there but now things are looking up. Plus I was grounded the last 2 weeks (fun fun). But yeah i'll try to make it. I need real people to fight, all I have are level 1 computers :(.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Alright, hope to see you Monday if I go. And Sora, Firefly, and me are pretty much always up, so just post away
Btw nice sig.
Sora, Firefly and "I"....lolz srry grammer habits.

And don't forget about me too. I'm on this thing pretty much all day all night. lolz

Ait guys. I'll think about when we'll start moving but plan to move at like 10 o clock AM or so. The final set times will be determined depending on when Alex has to go home.

Kami

Smash Cadet
Sora, Firefly and "I"....lolz srry grammer habits.

And don't forget about me too. I'm on this thing pretty much all day all night. lolz

Ait guys. I'll think about when we'll start moving but plan to move at like 10 o clock AM or so. The final set times will be determined depending on when Alex has to go home.
"Grammar" - sorry, spelling habits ;).

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Argh Tom, you lefted us! And Bobby, I know, but I usually like putting myself first so it doesn't sound all formal. And me>I
/johns

Kami took what I was gonna post =(

...Dang 10 AM...

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
So just wonderin, bein new here and all, does this mean there's nothing going on this friday at Joe's Garage? Is that still going on? I'd like to come to the thing on monday but I work till 4 on weekdays and i dont know what time u all would be playin till. If anyone has aim hit me up w/ some answers, Msterb180 or i'll be around to check the forum later tonight!

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
It's Jose bud. =)
That's gonna be back sometime soon, hopefully.

And the Monday will go till past 4, but not sure. Probably before it gets too late, but Eugene's usually up pretty late so it's depending on his situation with his parents.

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
Well if u guys dont mind addin another player to the list i'll see if i can swing buy after work. Probably be good to go and introduce myself and all, ateast make an apearence to see what kind of play people are bringing here in hawaii... and to see how i match up. Anyway, I'll see how things turn out and post back on my status in terms of comming monday.

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
I think someone should PM nealdt to change the links in his "Locating players and tournaments near you" thread. It would probably stop people from posting in the old thread (ignore the fact that I'm not doing this myself >_>)

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
I agree with Oshiro. That thread should get purged already. 1, 2, 3 not it!

Hey bee, where are you from?

Edit:

HEYZ BOBBY!(caps)
I can go Monday yes yes yes!!! If no one called dibs on window, then dibs on window! Yipppee yes smash! Gawd it's been too long.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
And with that...the car is full.

Matt I know isn't going. Merc doubtful. So yeah. Anyone else? Squishy sqishy i guess.

Yet another overnighter. Good ****. ^_^

Dexter can you pick up tom?

And Shoyo, Eugene has the house to himself. It's gonna be massive.

I NEED ANYONE THAT CAN BRING A SYSTEM/GAME TO DO SO. THERE WILL BE MANY TVS.

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
I live in waipio gentry, kinda in the middle of waipahu and mililani. Luckely i work right where i live so i really wont have any lag time after work for getting to the fest. Actually... now that i'm thinkin about it... i dont even know where the smashfest is... I'm going to go look right now.:confused:

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
OOOOH Man, how sick is that.

I'm practicially neighbors to eugine... sort of. Infact my other friend who i play w/ lives right in that same area, i'm always over there! So that'll be easy for me. If it's allright w/ Eugene, I'd be down w/ showin up for a little on monday.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Hey Bee, if you can then, try bringing us system and a game.

I'll probably bring a game 100% and maybe a cube.

Yeah, but eugene's parents might like come home and stuff.

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
I'll see what i can scrounge up. If anything i can atleast bring a few controlers... have to borrow them from my friend down here. He'll mostlikely let me borrow his system w/ his game though since he usually lets me when i want.

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
herro everyone
as for monday yall can come to my house as early as u want
but yall gotsta leave round 830-9 pm
im gonna provide drinks and maybe we can all chip in for pizza.
oh and it would be greatly appreciated if yall can spot tvs and cubes thats all for now but if you need to reach me call 291-3864

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
ok, I can pick up tom and any kapoleians, (gas money please)
I'll also be picking up the new guy, Kevan, if he's still going.
I can also bring a system and game if needed. Sorry no TV.
I'll bring my wii if I finish it by then, if not, then I'll bring the old "Gotta warm up first" cube.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Today was pretty cool. Small fest at UH, but pretty much only teams, too bad. Was pretty good though.

I can spot a game, and Matt will probably bring our school cube. Oh man, we might be able to see Dex's wii first hand! No pun intended

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I can't wait to come home....Pokemon Battle Revolution is pwnsauce....Zelda is ready to dance again....you're all going down. lolz = w =

Darkmusician

Smash Master
geez guys calm down lol such hatred >.>

tom you kno i still have some fight in me ^^ eh eh eh
I fear the FrankieTM. lolz

It's a good thing that I have my Frankie armor! lolz No weaksauce guys!!!

Okay pick up times....

This applies to Joel, Shoyo, David, and Alex

I'm gonna leave my house at 9:30 AM. I'll reach Joels house at around 9:45-9:50am. So pretty much everyone else be ready to go by 10:00 am. Twins where are u gonna be so I can find you? I don't know where ur house is. lolz

ne0alex369

Smash Cadet
ok well i might b somewhere so bobby wen u
pick up joel can u call me? i'm probably gonna b like a
couple of blocks away from shoyo's house
so as soon as u pick up joel u can call me
my number if u don't have it is 277-5998
then after that u can pick up shoyo and then
i'll give u directions to my house where david
is gonna b...sound good to u???

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Sounds very good. Alex.

I wanna try out some of my other characters too.

Doc, CF, Falco, Marth, Samus and Young Link.

I can single jump double missile, but I can still only SWD from left to right. I fail Matt!!! lolz

Top Bottom