• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Darkmusician

Smash Master
shoyo you can suck my ****
LOLZ!!! I almost fell out of my chair! = w =

Don't you guys be planning something without me!!! I'm almost home!!! lolz

Movies, karaoke,......water park. lolz I think a tourny for each city would be great. Then have a tourny for island power rankings! Hehehe. Just something to chew on.

oooo a throw down. Just like on Food Network with Bobby Flay. lolz

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Woah woah WOAH!!!! HOLD EVERYTHING PEOPLES!!!

It just occured to me that the fest at Eugenes house is on MONDAY!!! I come home on SUNDAY!!!

If you haven't figured it out by now that means I CAN COME!!!

Talk to me....who needs a ride to and from etc. I know Shoyo and Matt said. TWINS YOU IN???

We can work it with food I think. If Dex and I both have cars we can go food run most likely. So forget about the bus! I gotcha covered! lolz

And I'll bring my usual....one Wii and TWO TVS!!! Yayuz!

ne0alex369

Smash Cadet
BOBBY HELL YA I'M IN!!!! DUDE I'VE BEEN CRAVING SMASH FOR SOOO LONG
and besides my mom promised me i could go next fest...so HAHA i'm going
sweet so yes bobby me and david r down for rides

o and i'd buy tickets
to watch shoyo suck terence's **** LMFAO

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
lollogic
Hope I can make it on Monday. I need to get the day off somehow. Might be the biggest smashfest we've had in a while.

Alex, one word. WTF! I would never buy tickets to watch guys suck horn. No matter how stylish his hair is, seriously. Even if he had a wedgie or sucked octopuses or anything.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Alright!
I can go to the smashfest on Monday! Woohoo!
And that Kevan dude, if you live in mililani, I can give you a ride if you still want to go.
I live wahiawa, so it's close by.

And here it is guys, my customized wii, only 90% done, gotta change those white lights to green then I'm all pau. By the way, it's full chrome and I had to manually cut out that window .

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Tom, I think it's just you haha

Dude, Dex, that's crazy...I don't even have a Wii and you got some machine that looks like it came from the future. ****, it's so nice

Oh, and Tom won the last tourny

indie_dave

Smash Ace
@___@ wow that wii musta been blinged by a filipino lol
wow <3<3<3<3<3

i wanna goooo monday but i get work til 6 :''''''''''''''''''''''(

sry matt, i know i said friday maybe but no can -- one of my best friends has a going away party; plus too my car's in the shop so i no can.
if anybody wants to come over saturday to play that's cool but i wish i could give rides

man i'm getting pwnd hardcore by this week T___________T

tom: shopping LOL

Darkmusician

Smash Master
im late.. but who won that recent tourney??
OMG!!! IT'S MERC!!! Merc merc merc merc merc merc merc. lolz

Yo Merc howzit man! Did you get my message and my PM and anything else I may have sent you? lolz The tournament DID NOT HAPPEN YET!!! You can still make it! It's on July 7th! I'm gonna call u again cause I like talk to you about that. lolz XD And if you can make it, you're my pick to win it all. Srry, I know I aint gonna win cause....well....it's Zelda. lolz
And I'll talk to you bout the fest on Monday too. I guess I'll text you since I don't know when you work.

Okay guys, I'm taking this on a first come first serve basis.

People confirmed for my car-Joel, David, Alex.

Waiting on-Shoyo, Matt, ?Merc?

Does anyone know the times for eugenes house?

Nice pimped out wii Dex. U should bring it on Monday. And bring that online happy brother of yours. lolz

And Tom, is Arvin, Felix, Nick or Frankie coming??? Just wanna get a head count.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Alright Reggie!!! That's what I'm talkin about!!!

Do you know the way to Eugene's house? Or do you need a ride Reggie? I have one seat open in my car and the first person to say definately yes will get it. If more people like come den we gotta squish ums.

Oh yeah Merc and like Shoyo said, Tom won the last tourny but that one was at the Blaisdel in May. Soooo long time ago. The one in July is at PnT again in Mililani so we gots to hook up for that again. According to Tomtom, there will be matches indoors and outdoors will be friendlies. I'm bringing my tvs and stuff just in case. And we should bring lawn chairs or something. lolz But yeah I'll text you today. I must play you when I come back. Whip me back into royal shape!!! lolz

Kami

Smash Cadet
Yeah Anubis, I'd really like to go. I'll PM you with some info. What time do you think you'll be going home? I have a taekwondo class that day, but I can miss it if need. Anyway yeah, I'll let you know.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Man, this one looks like it's gonna be pretty big...I wanna go so bad! Just need the word from my dad, which should be soon, hopefully...

Dave, Saturday's a maybe. I'll probably go depending on head count.

Bob, I read somewhere it's from 11, but not too sure. Sounds about right though

FireFly

Smash Lord
dexter is full filipino

the last tourney was in april

start time at eugene's: 11

pillars + arvin might be working on monday, dunno about felix

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Alright. I talked to Eugene today. Still can't get a hold of Merc. He's a slippery one. lolz

Man I really wonder how much slower I am now. Who knows, maybe the break made me better. Not bloody likely though.

Eugene said pretty much come over whenever. I say the earlier the better since I don't wanna stay out too late y'know. So David, Alex and Joel, when is the earliest you guys will wake up to smash?

Dexter! Would u be willing and able to pick up Tom? He has teh green greens!!! lolz My car is filling up pretty fast and going to town and then Kapolei is rediculous for me. Although I will if I have to....lolz

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
what time does the smashfest at eugene's house end? I might be able to go, although, I'd need a ride IF I can go.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Well Oshiro you got Dexter coming down so he's your best bet. It starts and ends whenever. No time frame really. Got that from Eugene himself. lolz

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
lol I just heard the funniest thing from a co-worker today. He said he can own me in SSBM... and he doesn't even know what wavedashing or l-canceling is ^_^

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Daniel, listen carefully. What you do is tell him you never played ssbm before. Then you lose to him a few rounds. Then you hustlez them, got it?
Or just MM him from the start and 4 stock them, leading to no one else MMing you in school ever again... =(

ne0alex369

Smash Cadet
ok well bobby i'll b willing to go anytime like
mayb after 9 am and can i ask you about
how to get home because monday is 1 day
before i leave on my trip to visit my dad
and family members so i might have to pack
and stuff so can i ask about getting rides back home mayb?

FireFly

Smash Lord
i money matched this korean dude for 40 baht
so basically i just won a dollar and 22 cents lucky me!

wedgieHed

Smash Cadet
I cannot find address to Eugenes house I know im nub but can some1 please post them? I have summer school and it gets out at 3. If i go i cant stay for too long.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
ok well bobby i'll b willing to go anytime like
mayb after 9 am and can i ask you about
how to get home because monday is 1 day
before i leave on my trip to visit my dad
and family members so i might have to pack
and stuff so can i ask about getting rides back home mayb?
Hmmmm...well going out from Eugenes House and to your house is pretty long drive. Essentially that means when I drop you off I gotta drop everyone else off. So Alex I want you to tell all of us when you need to be home around and then let the people riding in my car decide. If everyone riding with me doesn't mind leaving at the same time you want to leave, then that's prefectly fine. If the majority of my car would rather stay then I'm sorry man. You'll just have to leave when the majority want to leave. I hope this is fair. Personally as long as I get to play for three to four hours I'm fine.

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Hey you guys..Its me >_> <_<. Well my mom's car is all fixed and everything and I might be able to convinve her to try and drive down there. When/where is the next one?

And a related question, how often do you do 1v1? I have no real experience FFA's/Teams outside of my pre adv tech days.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Yo Leo, long time no visit.

Anyway Firefly's last post has the directions. It's gonna be on Monday starting around 11.
We do 1vs1's the most, pretty much. We rarely ever do FFA's and teams are a must. Teams are awsome and we do them every smashfest. Maybe an hour's worth or so, but usually only one tv's for teams since it covers 4 people.

Oh, and the answer to if I can go or not is coming out tomorrow.

Edit: dang Tom beat me to it.

soranaka

Smash Journeyman
dave, i think i can make it on saturday, even sans rides.

bob, waking up early isn't a problem, so whenever is good.

Top Bottom