• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ummm...it is waaay to early -_- Lolz

Joel, I'll pick you guys up at your houses. Cause it'll be the easiest place so early in the morning. Could you please wait for me at the intersection where I usually drop you off? Thank you. The order that I will pick you guys up is, Merc, Joel, Terence, and Shoyo last. So he gets to sleep in the most i guess. Although I'd like the hope that by the time I pick up Merc he'll already be awake. I'm not going to wait for anyone to get up and get ready and stuff. If you're not ready to go, then TS. (tough situation)

Speaking of Merc I gotta call him up. Better remind him.

Terence, if everything goes according to plan and we smash till the evening, I can drive you home since it's pretty on my way. Since you'll be giving me gas money on Saturday, consider today a free ride from your benevolent Zelda. ^^

Shoyo, todays smash starts around 4:30 ish. Frankie may get there early, but Idk how much we'll be able to play until after band ends. Too crowded that's why. That and I don't wanna make too much or a disturbance till after everyone leaves. As for saturday, we're gonna be there by 9 so I'll be coming to pick you guys up by 7:30am. (meaning I'll leave my house at 7:30 and start picking people up) So be ready by about 8. Early? Yes. Worth it? I think so.

Any other questions? Man I need to blow my nose. >_>

LOLZ Shoyo....Boto sucka!!! XD

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
since today is the last day smashing before the tourney
i will try to play different characters to get the feel of it/for the different match ups for you guys.

**** i need a hair cut. it's poking my eyes.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
See how generic Gamefaqs is? But yeah Tony, I saw that one. You posted a good thread, but they modded it for the dumbest reason. No clue why, and then you had an awsome contest with the other threads. Very nice.

Bobby, I should be ready by 8ish? I wanna sleep as long as possible >.>

Man, I know that hair situation. My eyes hurted like crap at one point. Too long to poke my eyes anymore.

Oh, and Tony no suck boto either. Tom? Tom, Idk.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
why are people saying "it's the last day to practice before tourney" or "game face for fryday?"
The tourney is saturday peeps. Today is thursday.
ya got 2 day still.
Unless........
did the tourney date change?
is today friday?
Wait never mind, what am I thinking?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Wow! Today was awesome practice!!! Frankie, Tom and Arvin coming to UH was all kinds of sweet-sauce! Playing comps over the weekend wrecked me, but thanks to the training, I am sharp again. No....I think I'm even sharper! I went toe to toe with Toms Captain Falcon and Fox! And it felt good!!!

Thanks to Frankie and Tom for all of your awesome coaching. ^^

Frankies love for chocolate > my love for chocolate.

Terence and I also had some funny mind games with eachother. Lazers vs Woman Shine XD

All I can about saturday is...

I AM HAWAII'S ZELDA!!! AND MY $ KICK SHALL LEAD ME TO VICTORY!!!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Oh yeah, stay tuned to the boards for pick up times. We'll get there by about 10 sooooo yeah. Wanna allow some time for traffic and possible detours.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Okie dokie.

And yeah, today was good practice. I wanna get much better, but I think I'm ready for the tourny. I hope I get lucky brackets. Oh please oh please!

And Frankie, I never got to play you, so on Saturday, I wanna play you before the tourny.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
lolz

I don't like teams either. Maybe cause Zelda is too slow for teams anyways.

Mmmmm...forget Fountain of Dreams, how bout Fountain of Chocolate. ^^

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yeah there is. I think I saw Yoshi, Bowser, G Dub, Zelda, Ness and Pichu and Mewtwo.

They had less brackets too. Said it would be easier to explain. Space animals still dominate the top of the pyramid though.

So if we ever team up Dex we will be team Bottom Tier. =D

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hehehe. Zeldas $ Kick, Woman Shine and uber style should make her top tier!!! Having the "Sheik Bankai" is just the cherry on the sundae.

But oh wellz...."secret weapon." lolz

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
i need a ride from waipahu high school to there too. i finish the thing at 10 15...or later =(

Darkmusician

Smash Master
OK OK OK OK

HERE IS THE MEMO FOR TOMORROW!!!

I will leave the house at 8:00 ish. I will pick up Joel first, and then I will pick up Terence, and then Shoyo, and then Merc. IN THAT ORDER lolz

Be awake, dressed, and ready to go by 8:30am. If I am running late rest assured that I WILL call you and let you know. And I will call you once I get to your houses. I will wait 5 minutes for you and only 5 minutes. Nah just jokez. But seriously don't keep everyone waiting just because you overslept.

We'll eat breakfast when we get to the shopping center. Cept for Oshiro and Terence bring money to sign up.

Bring gas $ for me too please. Oh and depending on when the whole thing finishes we may go eat somewhere after. Something to think about. Bring something to tell your controller apart cause they will be plenty most likely. >_>

And Joel, post so that I know that you read this please! Thanks. Just wait for me at the intersection where I always drop you off.

Anymore questions? Ait den. $ Kick's comin for U!!! ^_^

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hehehehe I'M SO PROUD OF THAT ONE!

I'm gonna use it too! BAN-KAI!!! lolz

This is what happens when you watch 117 episodes of Bleach in the span of a week. O_O

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Wowzer 117...I never even got to episode 117.

But yeah, alrighty. Money, controller, something for controller, and jacket. Sounds about right. Kay, I'm going sleep before 11. Hopefully my sore throat goes away.

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Hey, if I ever come to one of the smashfests at the garage that was mentioned, thing I could copy someone's memory card for FD? I can't clear the events :/

Top Bottom