• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
Dex, I'm going to this smashfest, just letting you know, so you don't leave me again >_>

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Osh... lolz

Okie dokies. I'll try to be there by 5:45 on Friday. If everyone is there then good. We can just leave earlier. But 6:00pm is the absolute latest I'll wait. So come as quickly as possible peoples.

Hmmm. Frankie, could I please have the phone number of the store so I can confirm that we can sign up for the tournament the day of? That would save me alot of time and gas. Doomo. ^_^

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
YES!!!
I'm off on the 24th!!!
I guess I'll sign up on my next day off.
Well, it's time to start practicing up!

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Hmmm, I might be able to make that tournament or whatever on the 24th, if I have a ride.

As for a smashfest in a garage, my mom isn't so sure about me going to some random person's garage :/

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I hear ya Joel.

Townie Status:

Terence=Yes
Shoyo=Yes
Joel=Yes
Matt=No
Daniel=idk

No worries Tom. Assuming that Merc answers my PM in time, he'll be coming on Friday. Quite frankly I really don't care if I play him first. He's so close to my house that I'll probably be playing him eventually. lolz. TOM! You take um! Go for it! I just want a front row seat for that.

Thanks much Frankie! I'll call them laters to find out.^^

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
We're pretty random. But come down anyway!

Alright, I'm gonna start practicing like crazy after seeing how I fare at the smashfest. Tom is going down again.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I finally beat Shoyos Fox with my Zelda. *pats self on the back* But it was only once so there's plenty more to go. ^^

I wanna see pwnage and rapeage all Friday night long. I challenge anyone to a Zelda ditto. Come get some $ Kick in D face!!! =D

Does anyone besides shoyo want food at Jacks on Friday? I'll probably pick it up before hand. Of course if you'll be eating at Ala Moanas before 5:45 then that's cool too.

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
dude ur like so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dam i got a car but not the one i wanted anyone wanna buy a civic 3500 i wanna buy my teggy!!!!!! and bus out some drift action!!!!!!

my dream car..... atm a 95 and up teggy so can build that shiz to my likeing and i can go smash fest whenever now!!!!! un less i work or i have other plans so thats like once a month or something like that hahaha

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Congrats on the kuruma Bryan. Now we have more people to drive. I don't wanna drive seven people in one car again with Eugene on the emergency brake. >_>

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ok ok. Here is the final update for Friday.

People riding in Bobbys uber T2 (toyota tercel)

Shoyo, Terence, Joel, Ryan aka Merc and myself.

YES YES YES!!! It is confirmed Merc IS coming on friday. I just spoke with him this afternoon and we will be making a short stop in Aiea to pick him up. He's all yourz Tom! I call front row seat for that match!!!

This is the final call for any people that want food from Jack in the Box. Even if you are not riding in my car, if you would like some J in the B, lemme know by midnight tonight. So far I got shoyos order. Just no spill drinks in my car and we're good to go! ^^ Ironically I am watching the J in teh B blimp as I type this. lolz

The rest of you riding with me should know the drill by now. Call me or text me if anything comes up. And don't forget to support your favorite Princess with gas $ for her $ kick! =D

FireFly

Smash Lord
ah its my sis b-day tomorrow so i might be arriving a little late (must....have...smash...) so all you guys get to play merc till i get there >.>

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
I'm gonna try and beat the pulp outta him. Mwuahaha

Anyway, Ala Moana before 6 right? I think Matt was gonna go, but not sure. Hopefully, it won't be all tight in there. Good thing I called shotgun...

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
And don't forget to support your favorite Princess with gas $ for her $ kick! =D
Bobby is a princess >_>

Also, since Merc is going, I'M BRINGING OUT MY GAW FIRST MATCH! >_> Too bad dex has a better GAW than me =/

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
yawn....i now suck in smash...hahahaha i play for fun. ill try play serious for the tourney if i can.

ps...anyone ever played seiken denstetsu 3? its a super nintendo game by squaresoft never released in the us, but emulator freaks translated everything to english...just wondering...

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Everyone here plays for fun but Tom or something. We're all gonna be hella serious for the tourny, I bet. It might be a Wii bah!

Frankie, bust it out on Merc. Take him down before Tom gets there!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hmmm...well last I asked matt on Tuesday, he said he couldn't make it so idk if he changed his mind.

I'm gonna be super serious between now and the tournament. I could always use another Wii or something. lolz I'll probably play Merc tomorrow, but my first matches MUST be against Felix. I haven't played my rival in over a month. I wanna see you secret Frankie. Sounds pretty beastly.

And yeah, everybody better go all out against Merc. His mentor is none other than Mike G. one of the best peaches in the Nation. It's safe to say that he knows what he's doing.

I'm gonna play as many different people as possible tomorrow. Must learn to migrate to different TVs. I think my Zelda has improved again.

I just noticed that Shoyo is a Smash Apprentice. Over 500 posts in less than 3 months. O_O

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Alright!!!
Just signed up for the tourney.
When I saw nick and frankie's names on the list, I told the guy that they suck! lol
Nah joke joke. I never. Assuming that was even their names on the list. Don't really know their last names.

But oh yeah, can't wait, for today and next saturday!!!
Oh lord!!! I'm so excited, I got me an erection!

That too was a joke. Seriously.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Only your shine turn ledgeguard is sexy. That's all you have on me. I can waveshine better than you for sure. Samus anyone?
Also, I suicide about 20 times less than you.

FireFly

Smash Lord
It was nice meeting merc, and nice games. Now I gotta practice during the week. Anyone up for practice at my house sometime this week?

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
Tonight was fun. Merc, you are crazy, good sh*t yo. I gotta practice now.

Tom, if you can get me a ride, I'll smash with you.

Top Bottom