• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I took out Mercs Fox!!! =D

I told my crew that I was gonna pwn, and pwn I did. I finally FINALLY got Nicks falco. MAN that felt sooo good. Nick is still unnaturally good imo. Same goes for Jose and Tom. I'll find a way though.

I can't figure out how to get a hit on your Jiggs Frankie! Aaaaaaaaaargh! I'm so mentally damaged from our matches. >_>

For anyone that I sign up for in the tourney you guys can just pay me back by giving me a two stock lead in all of your matches with me. ^_^

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
someone needs a shutting up.........................hes so concieted...hahaha f-zero gx anyone?

edit: i can beat you shoyo, its just that, i have too many things to do.

waipahu people hasnt been playing smash competitively good kine cause of jobs, school, n crap...=( so thats why we havent been around.

i couldnt go to that smash tourney at kawika's house cause school.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Okay I just checked the Play n Trade website which btw is very cool. Finding the Hawaii store was super easy too. The map zooms in and stuff. lolz

Anyways, it says that their store is closed on Saturday and Sunday so I won't get an answer from them until Monday. I'm gonna be really busy this weekend so if people could remind me to call and stuff that would be nice.

Man driving everyone home wore me out more than playing for 5 hours. Zelda is teh low impact character. w00t!

I want my spring break now...not next week...NOW!!! >_<

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
I beat Frank's Puff :chuckle: That match was close though, I'm just lucky Frank went into instant kill range. Man, Merc's Fox is hard, but I think his Falco is WAY harder. Stupid lasers.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Yes, god damm those dumb lasers!!!
But man, I really gotta practice my space animal killing tactics. Still got trouble with them.

Oh yeah, nice meeting you merc, you are good. ***** my GaW with your fox. I am disappointed in myself. I need to get creative in my approaches.

Well, practice up guys, and see you on SATURDAY!!!

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
I took out Mercs Fox!!! =D

I told my crew that I was gonna pwn, and pwn I did. I finally FINALLY got Nicks falco. MAN that felt sooo good. Nick is still unnaturally good imo. Same goes for Jose and Tom. I'll find a way though.

I can't figure out how to get a hit on your Jiggs Frankie! Aaaaaaaaaargh! I'm so mentally damaged from our matches. >_>

For anyone that I sign up for in the tourney you guys can just pay me back by giving me a two stock lead in all of your matches with me. ^_^
maybe set a higher expectation?

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
someone needs a shutting up.........................hes so concieted...hahaha f-zero gx anyone?

edit: i can beat you shoyo, its just that, i have too many things to do.

waipahu people hasnt been playing smash competitively good kine cause of jobs, school, n crap...=( so thats why we havent been around.

i couldnt go to that smash tourney at kawika's house cause school.
dude no john's!!! i admit i dont play because i work 10x more thn any other kid i know but if i lose its because i either killed myself or i lost cause the other guy was better if i keep loseing its because he is 10x better and it is!... beacuse i dont play but thats not an excuse i chose not to play just like how you chose school over smash i chose money, girls, and going out over smash thats why i cant beat anyone as often. so yeah im bored im just waiting for my friend to pick me up to go beach dont mind anything i just said i realise it makes no sence or does it... no one likes too lose but i just dont care as much as other people.

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
oOoOoOoO... merc did i add your name on the list.... well are you going to the turny???? still debating like a master but if i going beach but maybe ill stop by befor i go to the beach or i might just enter i dunno so yea im just say anykine like dat?

fox and falco player huh.... dude shoyo its spring break. we shoukld like play some time my link is like eating to much zippys chilli and trying to get fat!

dude i wanna try something i did it looks so cool "my lil bro acctually said he could beat me" (muhahahaha)... i did it couple times and if ya guys wanna try it... well ill try to expalain.. you know how you are like platform dashing and sometimes you fall of and do the tumbleing animation and when you hit the floor you can tech the ground well i was like going to do that wd b-air thing while ledge guarding my lil bro and when i slid off i was doing the tubmleing thing i guess happend rely fast well i ended up teching the wall and i rolled and it justlooked cool to me dont mind me im bored

Hurry up and pick me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
maybe set a higher expectation?
Sorry Terence I don't understand. Could you explain please? ^^

Oh yeah, and lets say that I do sign up for peoples at Play n Trade cause I'm such a cool Princess. lolz Who still needs to sign up? Lemme know ya.

Oh and Frankie, what kind of info does each person need to sign up. First/last name, gamer tag? Just curious kine. Doomo.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
Sorry Terence I don't understand. Could you explain please? ^^

Oh yeah, and lets say that I do sign up for peoples at Play n Trade cause I'm such a cool Princess. lolz Who still needs to sign up? Lemme know ya.

Oh and Frankie, what kind of info does each person need to sign up. First/last name, gamer tag? Just curious kine. Doomo.
a few wins against good people ain't enough to make myself happy

Darkmusician

Smash Master
lolz Now I get it! Very true Terence. I wanna get better and better so I can rack up the wins.

People that still need to sign up:

Shoyo
Merc
Oshiro
Terence
and myself

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Yeah Bryan, we should play sometime. I'm not going to be doing too much over springbreak anyway. I have camp right after the tourny though.

Man, I got ***** last night. I think I'm not gonna play comps as much now.
For the tourny...
Shoyo Kume
Zeon Brave or just Sho in japanese.
See you guys on Saturday! Imma go practice tomorrow! Too tired today, and I woke up at 4.

Btw Andrew, Idc for your pre-set johns. You have too much of them. Most of us here has school, jobs, and/or crap(whatever that means, we have um). Maybe it's all of us.
Anyway, me for example. I go to school like everyone else(I recently finished a 6 paged essay, a science fair project, and a few exams, if that means anything). I have a job. And I hang out with my friends. I even take a crap. See? I do those things, but I don't use that as an excuse to why I lost in a video game.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Dats cool Tom. I'm probably gonna go tomorrow after church or someat. It would certainly be a plus if I was more comfortable driving to the place. Couple of my crew members have been there before so I hope it's easy to find.

Man I'm hungry.... : P

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
Bobby if the tourney sign up requires last names, my last name is LAU. Thanks.

lol I remember the funny story Frankie told last night.
Nick puts Nick Carter on the sign up sheet.
Some random kid looked at it: Nick Carter?! I gonna sign myself up as Justin Timberlake!!

-------skip the following if you don't wanna hear me venting---------
After the series of losses against pretty much everyone, I guess I will go back to training again. I realized Falco is not just about the combos, there are some tiny stuff too. Thanks people for reminding me. And Nick always on the side telling me to chain that sex kick.

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
If the tournament needs first and last names, my first name is Michael >_>

And Terence, if you wanna get better/less irritating, more the second one, stop whoring lasers :p
Nah, just kidding, lasers work, ***** them all you like. Also, if you want to get better, don't sandbag against me and scott, since sandbagging does nothing other than to give you an excuse for losing.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
From what I remember for the sign up is:

Name (First and Last)
phone number (idk if required)
email address (idk if required either)

phone number and email probably for contact purposes.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Thanks for the info Dex. I just remembered that they don't open on weekends so earliest I can go is tuesday since mondy is my noob night class stuff.

For pickups I'll probably just swing by your houses one by one and then go back to Mililani once i have everyone. This way you townies just have to wake up, brush teeth, what have you. If you want breakfast I can go Mc. Dees or some-at. I feel like a mother. ^^''

As far as contact info I'll just give my email and stuff they can use that. I should be able to keep track of who's coming and who isn't.

Man I've been training so much today. Hopefully I'll get to play merc sometime soon. That would be great tournament practice. =D

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
heh guys lucky got nothing to do over springbreak.... i myself only have 2 day offs before the tourny, nick has 1 day >.< but dont worry bout us ^^ i fricking multitask by playing smash and WoW at the same time lol ..... o wells

i promise tho jiggs will be up to par.... just need space animal practice and a few touch ups on me spacing then GTG

FireFly

Smash Lord
lol idk but ive done it before

i think i know those guys from mililani who were "talking crap" and stuff.
There was a guy nicknamed Kami in the earlier days of the old Hawaii topic who knew about advanced techniques and stuff. i was talking to him earlier and he says he doesnt play much due to school and stuff (at UH) i think it was >.> so im not going to be surprised if we meet up with him

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hmmmm more people at UH that I know zilch about. I still can't believe that Tony (Gimpyfish) was at UH and I never played him. T_T

Oh wellz most people that see me don't even assume that I'm old enough to be at UH. -_-

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
negative on your friend tom they were a bunch of youngins

well work is work smash is not all my life im a big boy and big boys needs money to live... smash dont gives me money for my life lol well not here anyway...

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
If I play Frank in the tournament, and he plays Puff, I'm going Roy. I must hope for an exact replica of our last match which ended in a lot of yelling and approval from Jose.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
If you do come down on thursday, my class mate is doing his junior recital at about one thirty. I have to play my trumpet in a brass quintet for one of his pieces. The whole thing should take about 30 minutes or so and then he'll be providing food for the audience in the courtyard area. If you guys want you can come and listen in. But yeah I'll be free after that which would be around 2pm. ^^

So....yeah. Or we could just meet at night or something. In anycase due to a certain teacher that I really really don't like, I can't bring out the big TV until she leaves school which is at like 6:30pm. So if you guys like battle early you'll have to do it on my mini TV. hehehe. So yeah lemme know by wednesday if you can. Much appreciated! =D

I finished my icky midterm yaaaay. And now I go home for about 3 hours of Zelda practice. >=D

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
bobby if ya want to go a round im kinda free on wes morning ... like 9(when i wake up) till about 230pm

Top Bottom