• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Sorry Scott, I still have classes this week. From like 9:30 till 5:00pm. With small breaks in between. I really want to though. Maybe we can take a rain check and do it next week. ^^ Thank you for the invite though!

My whole Ipod needs to be wiped. >_<

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
negative on your friend tom they were a bunch of youngins

well work is work smash is not all my life im a big boy and big boys needs money to live... smash dont gives me money for my life lol well not here anyway...
yea im ganna ask for a raise im ganna be like ummm im ganna grad so i need money for collage an i might have to go looking for a new job i dont think ill make enough for book and collage annd all that at the same time... unless i challane little kids in smash for $5 ;p

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
yea im ganna ask for a raise im ganna be like ummm im ganna grad so i need money for collage an i might have to go looking for a new job i dont think ill make enough for book and collage annd all that at the same time... unless i challane little kids in smash for $5 ;p
dont forget if your driving there..... the gas and parking money ^^

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
anyone here besides nick knows how to use young link pretty good? cause ill be willing to challenge.....i have yet to challenge bryan with it.

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
最終的に、ぼくはここでユーザ作った ^^;; よろしく〜

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
UPDATE ON TOURNY

i went again to mililani today because i was bored after searching around for the cheapest DDR DIMM ram for my computer today and heres the updates

- there are currently 34 players that are signed up for the tourny (only me nick and dex are the ones from the smash community) so everyone else that didnt sign up is gonna make the tourny 40+ ppl

- for all of those that didnt sign up you are able to sign up on tourny day but please be there by 10

- looks like there gonna have 6 tvs up, they might need help so bring mems and of course BYOC!!!!!

- the prizes this tourny is gonna be store credit ranging from 100 - 200 doller store credit. the prize will be depending on how much ppl show up for the tourny

- again the manager is saying he is gonna try to make this a monthly tourny so everyone keep your skills sharp

- i myself will try to apply for a job there at play n trade ... kinda already making friends with the store manager. i walked in there today and he remembered me lol

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Wow, big tourney!!!
Oh god, I hope I don't lose in the first round.
Please be best 2 out of 3.
oh god!
oh god!
oh god!
I nervous.
Wait, why?
****, no need be nervous, it's all G.
It's all fun!
But I paid $10. I don't want to waste my $10 by losing in the first round!!!
gaw, falcon, gaw, falcon, gaw, falcon?
Which one guys? Help me!

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
I have beaten this game... With Roy, I sweet spotted a tipper :chuckle:

Other notes of proness... beat Tom in a falcon ditto >_>... Killed Tom with a Roy up+b spike when he was at 0%... Beat Tom's fox when I had one and he had three... Gimped Tom 4 times in a team battle... Took one life from Bobby's Zelda with Roy (eh, its a hard fight, thats a big accomplishment >_>)... and thats all I can think of for now.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
A local tournament? Too bad that's on a Saturday... my only days off are Wednesday and Thursday for some reason. Well, I probably would just lose my first matches anyway >.<

I haven't played smash in a really long time due to a full time job and Jump Ultimate Stars' addictive online play.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
yoooo nintendoking lol wat brings you here in the hawaii thread lol

yes dex its best 2 of 3 imma go jiggs first one and if the guys not really good imma choose something else like DK or young link the second round lol

FireFly

Smash Lord
no i was just sandbagging dont worry i 3 stocked you on the very last match terence

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Sandbagging is WEAKSAUCE!!! XD

This happened while driving peoples home last night.
Tom: Woah!!! What the hell was that?!
Bobby: Wtf???
Tom: Something fell out of the sky!
Bobby: What? I didn't see anything!
Tom: I think it was a meteor!
Bobby: Oh....did you cancle it?

And here's a new one for Oshiro. Edgehogging kills, and playing comps GETS you killed. -_-

Soooo is anybody coming on thursday? I believe tom said he'll come if everyone else does. And no teams for me. Just one on one practice. I need to get reused to techs, DI and mindgames.

Okay then, I may or may not go up to the store before friday. It depends on if I have the will to check it out. But rest assured that if you're riding with me we are gonna get there early. I will call the store to check what time they will start opening and setting up. So i highly suggest that everyone gets to sleep early on friday.

People I got in my car so far are
Shoyo
Merc
Terence
Joel
and myself

I believe that Matt already has a ride so he said no need.

I am sooo not losing in the first round. I'm going all....the....waaaaaay!!! >=D

Edit: Dex, go G Dub!!!

Oshiro, Roy is my third most comfortable match up so no worries about that. He falling speed and junk recovery doesn't help either.

I hope I get all the pro wavedashing and SHFFLing kiddies. All 30 something of them.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
record matches at your tournament on vhs or something, if you have no way to get them up, send them to me and i'll get them up for you, i owe hawaii greatly, i'm still trying to come up i just have a lot goign on T-T

it could be fairly soon though

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
Bobby:
the store opens at 10 and there gonna take half an hour to set it up and you can sign up on that day so dont worry

Tony:
ummm they have set tvs already set up so cant record via VHS.... is with a cam corder all rite? cause im bringing mines :3

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
It's Gimpy again! Y ha lo thar
Hope you can make it fast kine

Never noticed Arvin. Hey man

Best 2 outta 3. Yes! I might not go out first round then. Man, Imma need some human practice. And Dex, go Game. No Game, then shame. Anyway, hope you make it tomorrow Frankie.

FireFly

Smash Lord
tony its not physicially possible to hook up the vcrs to the game, it wont fit in the case where the cube is lol. ill take a picture if you dont know what i mean.

yeah dude i saw a meteor in the sky when we were heading to wahiawa hahaha

and hey frankie i like ride tomorrow if youre going ( i got gas money $$$$)

Darkmusician

Smash Master
What shoyo said. Will you be coming to UH tomorrow? If you can we go smash fest in the evening there. I hope you can make ums cause I like rematch with your Jigglypuff.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
well i needs to change my brakes on my car.... after that im pretty much free.... wait... i gets my paycheck tomorrow as well.... dammit pick it up o friday already but ya i guess ill be stopping by with tom i guess if he wants to wait with me at midas

wat times are you gonna be free again? probly be there by 1ish

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Dam it guys!!!
Practicing without me!!!
It's gon be on now!!!

Hmmm, all those guys who are entering the tourney, have they not heard of this site?
I mean, come on, it's right there if ya google smash forums.
They can't know all this advanced stuff if they've never been to a message board.
Unless they go to other boards. In that case. yeah.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Kay kay.

Long story short, I have a recital to help with in the music building, and it ends around 2pm. My classes end at 4:15 ish.

I was planning on smashing on the real tvs from 5 ish on. That shouldn't be a problem because the noob teacher is off island.

I hope you don't mind staying that long for tourny practice Fankie. ^^

As far as who'll be there, I'm thinkin Terence, Oshiro, Tom, Shoyo, Frankie, and myself.

Edit: Of course Dex you're always more than welcome to join us if you're free. O_O

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately I work that night!!!
Gosh darn it!!!
Practice up guys. The only practice I can get is against jeff.
That is, if he ever gets his a$$ off the comp and plays smash!!!

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Yeah, Dex, stop by early on Saturday. And besides, that's chokes better than 6 and 8 year old brothers.

So when's it starting Bobby?

They might've went gamefaqs, but that place sucks boto, so Idk. I came from there...

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
if anyone plays Tekken, please play me on Saturday @ Fun Factory kthxbye :3

Top Bottom