• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I decided to learn origami

I can now make a few without looking at the instructions

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

The turtles heads are a little crude because there is a step I still haven't mastered in their creation

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
They look like frogs backwards (forwards?)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They are jumping frogs. You press them down and they jump

I figured origami that actually does something would impress people more

It seems to have worked to some degree

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Getting an XL for my birthday. Finally won't have to borrow my friend's anymore. Too bad it's in Decomber.

Smash Lord
Dude, I ****ing ecstatic right now. I got a new XBox Live account today to see how good I am in Halo 4 after playing for a while. At the end of the day, I had a 3.0+ KDR. (the actual numbers were 201:66). And early on I technically had it all the way up to 7.0. Yeah, that's never going to happen again in my life. My game win ratio is 2.0 right now. (8 out of 12). So I have all the reasons in the world to be happy right now.

I'm also getting back into larping, and have been having a blast with it.

And to top things off, I finally watched Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind last night. It was awesome.

Overall: good week, and a good day.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Dude, I ****ing ecstatic right now. I got a new XBox Live account today to see how good I am in Halo 4 after playing for a while. At the end of the day, I had a 3.0+ KDR. (the actual numbers were 201:66). And early on I technically had it all the way up to 7.0. Yeah, that's never going to happen again in my life. My game win ratio is 2.0 right now. (8 out of 12). So I have all the reasons in the world to be happy right now.
You could be having a threesome right now with 2 hot supermodels covered in chocolate sauce.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
The chocolate sauce thing sounds awful

I'm happy because lunch with friends today! Plus, on season 2 of game of thrones now and holy crap this series rocks but upsets me
Down with the Lannisters!

S7GF

Smash Journeyman
The chocolate sauce thing sounds awful

I'm happy because lunch with friends today! Plus, on season 2 of game of thrones now and holy crap this series rocks but upsets me
Down with the Lannisters!
You haven't seen the worst of it yet. The Lannisters will be the least of your worries :p

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
That's what everyone has been telling me
Ughhhh I'm still gonna hate em though

They hurt everything I held dear
Minus my favorite couple. THAT ENDED BECAUSE STUPIDITY T---T
Ughhhhh this show
WHY CAN'T MY FAVORITE COUPLWS ACTUALLY BE OKAY IN ANY SHOW I WATCH EVER

Happy thread tho
So happy post
Lunch with friends was delicious and now I will never eat again omg

S7GF

Smash Journeyman
That's what everyone has been telling me
Ughhhh I'm still gonna hate em though

They hurt everything I held dear
Minus my favorite couple. THAT ENDED BECAUSE STUPIDITY T---T
Ughhhhh this show
WHY CAN'T MY FAVORITE COUPLWS ACTUALLY BE OKAY IN ANY SHOW I WATCH EVER

Happy thread tho
So happy post
Lunch with friends was delicious and now I will never eat again omg
If you haven't seen Season 3, prepare your anus for a ****storm.

In other news, I rented a bunch of good movies today and am watching them. They include Pan's Labyrinth, Saving Private Ryan, The Sixth Sense, and 12 Angry Men. I haven't seen the last three.

S7GF

Smash Journeyman
Just started season 2 last night...blahhhh im gonna be so distressed TT__TT
Lol, all I can say is that I was speechless with the last few episodes.

I just watched The Sixth Sense and 12 Angry Men. I really wish the ending hadn't been spoiled to me by countless sources for The Sixth Sense. It seemed to be a good movie, but it didn't awe or surprise me. 12 Angry Men on the other hand is solid. It's all dialogue, and the dialogue is great. The music is obviously dated, but that's to be expected from a 1957 film. Easily an 8/10 for me.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Mega Blastoise was announced

a T-Rex Pokemon was announced

and I found out there are fully articulated, masterfully sculpted Godzilla figures that have been released since 2011, the line still producing more. The best of which Destroyah I am going to get.

Deathconsciousness

Banned via Administration
lol "mega blastoise." it's like they're not even trying anymore. four ninety three is enough for me -- that's my motto.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
lol "mega blastoise." it's like they're not even trying anymore. four ninety three is enough for me -- that's my motto.
I find the Mega mechanic pretty interesting.

You can only mega evolve 1 pokemon per battle and each pokemon that can mega evolve has positive AND negative attributes to determine if it's even worth it to mega evolve.

Such as not being able to hold an item

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I am on break from school for two weeks and i saw the greatest concert ever
Brand New. Sold out show. Amazing club venue. Just...most energy I have ever seen in a crowd at a concert.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yeah, super rare that they do though
Bogarts in Cincinnati Ohio

----

Edit for moar happiness

So I went to a baseball game today

I don't think the jersey fits well

At all

But it's one of my favorite possessions
Replica Bob Feller jersey. One of the greatest pitchers the American League has ever seen. Jersey style is from around the 1948 season iirc (season that the indians won the World Series)
Ah playoff season uwu <333 roll tribe! I love being home to see
My favorite team play. Spent the day with my parents and grandma. Then dad made delicious foods. Life is good

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Do molly with my little brothers friend. Imgonnamakeamoveman.gif omgitworked.jpeg Slowly fall for one another and hang out more and more on our own. Eventually tells me he thinks he loves me, and leaves his girlfriend on his own idea. Feels good man.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Swim season starts tomorrow!

I'm doing Breaststroke and Distance Freestyle this year. I'm happy because I had the balls to step up to the plate and do something I might not be good at at first. This new coach of ours will definitely help me get better, tho

Zyskyoto

Banned via Warnings
I am on break from school for two weeks and i saw the greatest concert ever
Brand New. Sold out show. Amazing club venue. Just...most energy I have ever seen in a crowd at a concert.
meh, the only album by this band I cared for was The Devil and God.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Do molly with my little brothers friend. Imgonnamakeamoveman.gif omgitworked.jpeg Slowly fall for one another and hang out more and more on our own. Eventually tells me he thinks he loves me, and leaves his girlfriend on his own idea. Feels good man.
Didn't know we were allowed to talk about doing drugs on this forum.

Also lol inb4 this crashes into the sun and burns.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
And who knows, maybe "Do molly with my little brothers friend" isn't about the drug, but a threesome. See, nothing unwholesome going on in this thread.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
That's actually what I figured since I'm 2pure to know drug slang. Thought molly was the word for making a successful tricky seductive move on someone

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
That's actually what I figured since I'm 2pure to know drug slang. Thought molly was the word for making a successful tricky seductive move on someone

Molly, MDMA, MDA MDEA, Ecstacy, Sassy, Sass, X, E. All names for similar drug that makes you extremely happy and lovey dovey.

#Nowyouknow

*****, I got tipped 130 bucks yesterday!

Top Bottom