• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

asianaussie

Smash Hero
the suzuka scans i read had some of the worst translation i have ever seen

made me cry a bit, knowing it got released like that

considering picking up kimi machi just because RHS is scanning it

fkacyan

Smash Hero
the suzuka scans i read had some of the worst translation i have ever seen

made me cry a bit, knowing it got released like that

considering picking up kimi machi just because RHS is scanning it
DONT DO IT

unless you are prepared to feel THE RAGE OF A THOUSAND ANGRY GODS

Haruto is literally the stupidest manga character ever, oh my ****ing god this latest chapter has me raging so hard

On another note, Carnival Phantasm confirms
Curry-chan's end to be canon.

Zero

Smash Hero
lol I'll come visit next week during week, I'll be here (HV) again next weekend and you're in America rest of time.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRMcQQVK1SY

**** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes

**** YES
at 0-34 she farted loool

fkacyan

Smash Hero
what happened to maining marth?

This is been a good home for quite a while, imo imo.
It's the anime dicussion thread for people who have at least some semblance of taste in anime!

I feel bad for people who go to Media Metropolis looking for such a thread and instead get American Otaku Daily.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I'm pleasantly surprised to come back to this thread and legitimately enjoy the last couple or so pages.

As much as I enjoyed Mirai Nikki's manga (until the end-ish), I have a feeling that I might not like the anime. Deadman Wonderland was an exception to my recent disappointment with favorite manga turned anime. Also, Kimi no Iru Machi is hilarious and I found it hard to stomach it after a while, to be honest. And I ****ing read GE-Good Ending. That should say something.

Medaka Box is going to be a hilarious good time, just like the manga is. I don't know what you guys are talking about... and if I remember right, isn't Kizumonogatari supposed to drop in Fall of this year? Overall though, Summer looks thin. But that's what I thought about Spring kinda... so who really knows?

A serious question though for everyone in this thread. Going back from Spring season of last year to the end of this spring season, what are your top-5 series of the last year's time?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
> MEDAKA BOX?

> GAINAX?!

ALL OF MY JEW GOLD, MONEY, GRIEF SEEDS

WHO WILL VOICE KUMAGAWA?

KUMAGAWAA

KUMAGAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

(my happiness > 12,858,051,967,633,864)

Noobicidal

Smash Master
A serious question though for everyone in this thread. Going back from Spring season of last year to the end of this spring season, what are your top-5 series of the last year's time?
In no particular order, I'd say Milky Holmes, Arakawa S1 and S2, MM!, Star Driver, and Zombie.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
KIMI NO IRU MAAACHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

TWO CONSECUTIVE WEEKS OF UNCONTROLLABLE RAGE

caps

EDIT:

NO MADOKA?!

CONFIRMED FOR BAD TASTE OF THE YEAR ALL YEARS

Top Bottom