• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Like... Shana 3 Yuuji may honestly display more amazingness than anything in Madoka, Code Geass, Evangelion, Kaiji, Haruhi, and is probably on par with Akagi and Fate/Zero. Even though the final stories for Shana will def have a pretty good story.

Not saying that it will better than Madoka... but you're going to see some AMAZING ****.

[yt]4AMXu65_r2c[/yt]

^ Much better than Irony (Hayate stuff coming out at around the same time as Shana stuff... this will be like the winter to summer period that I originally got into anime with.... !!!). Inb4 ZnT season 4. Oh god that would be painful.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
EDIT2: Xonar, why is that avatar Yosuke and not a quality character like Naoto

:3

EDIT3: The movie is not of Fate/staynight, Xonar, the movie is of Fate/UnlimitedBladeWorks. staynight is the first, Saber-centric route in the VN wheras UBW is the Rin-cenrtic route.

The VN is called Fate/staynight, which is kind of misleading because it's really just the first route lol
1. Because Brosuke is awesome and Naoto a trap. Though she has them tig bitties.

2. I knew that D= Blame late night posting and stuff? :urg:

fkacyan

Smash Hero
>Anything by JC Staff on par with Akagi

Shana is on that GOOD stuff, share.

EDIT: Xonar, that is known as a reverse trap.

EDIT: ZnT, Shaya?! Can't ignore mods, dammit. 8|

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Yosuke: Waaaaaaah why didn't this girl whose family business my family ruined like me, waaaaaaaaaaaaah.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Well then you should know the feeling of unrequited love and maybe that of being lied to by said loved one too, never knowing your love is unrequited.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
kimi to natsu no owari shourai no yume~
ooki na kibo wasurenai~
juunen go no hachigatsu~
mata de aeru no shinjite~

saikou no...

omoide wo...
Well, I ended up taking the last episode a lot better than I thought I would.

Crying like a ***** is a bit better than sobbing like one.

Zero

Smash Hero
I haven't.

Ano Hana was just FANTASTIC. Fan ****ing tastic.

Also John Potter for F+ Tier, it wasn't his fault for messing up the exam today so he gets a little bump.

Zero

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRMcQQVK1SY

**** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes

**** YES

fkacyan

Smash Hero
So I'm not sure if anybody here is an avid manga reader, but I am and I read quite a few series weekly. One of those series is Kimi no Iru Machi (By the same guy as Suzuka).

I don't think I've raged so hard about a chapter of manga in a long time. I read it at around 7:30 last night and I am still mad about it. Goddamn the protagonist of that manga is such a *******.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
So I'm not sure if anybody here is an avid manga reader, but I am and I read quite a few series weekly. One of those series is Kimi no Iru Machi (By the same guy as Suzuka).

I don't think I've raged so hard about a chapter of manga in a long time. I read it at around 7:30 last night and I am still mad about it. Goddamn the protagonist of that manga is such a *******.
I have a habit of deciding upon a series, reading it until either the series is finished or out of chapters to read, then end up forgetting about it. I don't really like reading series that are currently running due to the fact that most of the releases I follow are irregular.

I'm still waiting on Oyasumi Punpun 90.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
its great that tsukihime finally got an animation

even if its a crossover spin-off with FSN

right.

Top Bottom