• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Lies of All Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperChencho

Smash Ace
<insert new slogan and icon here>

What? What does that have to do with anything, Geno547? You can't spam here! And you, Lansuu, with that comment you are offending the beliefs of some people who are affiliated to whatever religion, including here. I'd appreciate if you would contribuite with something that had to do with the conversation.

<insert new slogan and icon here> (Due to popular demand, I won't be posting my old slogan in my posts anymore. I just thought I'd be like Metroid Killer and SnorSnor with their ability to juggle stuff).

Lansuu

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chencho, not that I have anything against you, or ever have, but...

Chench, (some) people affiliated with whatever religion here sometimes offend me. Do I say anything? No, I shrug it off. Seeing "God bless you all, Jesus saves and may he come quickly" at the end of every ChristisGod post really pisses me off, but hey I don't worry about it. If the world avoided being offensive, it would be a pretty boring place. I'll edit when I find some good lies...

SuperChencho

Smash Ace
<insert new slogan and icon here>

"I am listening" ~ About any psychiatrist.

"Everything that was or could be invented has already been" ~ some idiot in the mid-1900s or 1800s, don't know.

"The ways of the Journeyman" ~ Jango Fett, because he stole my slogan when I gave it up!

Devilkoopa

Smash Lord
Parent: what does "M" stand for?
kid: uhhh, M stans for... MONKEYS!
- every kid uynder 13 whose parnets buy their games with him

Jango Fett

Smash Lord
That was a one time only!I only used it once! And besides u werent usin that slogan no more!

Were GOING To DISNEYLAND! Were Going TO DISNEYLAND!:kids
Sorry!I LIED! Were going to the shop for BACK TO SCHOOL : Parents

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
currently in news, AIG is facing a similar situation much like Enron did back in 2001, their executives are scamming the federal government by spending 85 million dollars from the bail out plan in order to take a resort.

as for my life well... I fibbed when I used to sneak out with my girlfriend to eat instead of going out to a study party.

Overload

Smash Lord
There was this really dumb kid who made up lies about Pokémon cards like:
"I saw a mewtwo in a store that was so rare it had tons of stars in the bottom corner of the card!"

I don't know why he was such an idiot that he made up dumb crap like that...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
It's cool I had a vasectomy

It's cool I'm on the pill

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I don't even know why people want that, it's going to be terrible

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Me to my friend-:ya, Hillary was having an affair with Obama"
Friend:"Are you serious?"
Me:"Yeah, it was all over the news. Hillary said it was only right, a sort of revenge. obama's wife was pissed."
Friend"I had no idea"
Me:"Wow, how do you miss it. It was all over the news. You are such an ingnorant douche".
True story, and they believed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom