• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Ganonic Grimoire - Kongregation of Kings

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
His mighty boots crush all who stand before him. They have no equal.
Yeah, but he ain't gonna win in style. You see these kicks? Ain't nobody got style like Falco. :p

Y'know, I really wished he had the last two as alts; really digging the green and pink? and the last one is just his old alt that was for whatever reason, not in Smash like how Mario lost his red overalls and blue shirt alt or how Fox kind of does have his blue alt that Falco currently has, but Fox's fur is grey... Grey foxes do exist, but they're not completely grey and maybe blue and white would have worked better - an arctic fox. Really wished Smash 4 had a create your alt like in The King of Fighters XIII.

Hmm... I'm expecting an alt where a rainbow vomited on Ganondorf... IT WOULD BE GLORIOUS(LY DISGUSTING)! :p

Last edited:

Theosmeo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LastOfTheM
3DS FC
0576-7286-5643
Hello fellow Ganons! I would like to know how you rate Ganondorf's shoes compared to the rest of the cast!
Few boots are as pristine and perfect as the ones that rest on the feet of the dark lord himself. Many imposters such as Falcon, Zero Suit Samus, or Sonic attempt to be flashy with their ¨iconic¨ shoes but all of them pale in comparison. If they are lucky enough to even trade with Ganondorf the % differential will tell you which boots are the best.

FrankensteinShoes

Smash Rookie
Few boots are as pristine and perfect as the ones that rest on the feet of the dark lord himself. Many imposters such as Falcon, Zero Suit Samus, or Sonic attempt to be flashy with their ¨iconic¨ shoes but all of them pale in comparison. If they are lucky enough to even trade with Ganondorf the % differential will tell you which boots are the best.
I think boots make up a man's soul. Ganon's strong masculine pride cannot be matched. His shoes properly demonstrate this. Name one man who has power that overwelms him? Name one man whose strength is able to surpass his. No mortal or divine being will ever reach the fortitude of power Ganondorf has.

Last edited:

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Straying from boots, can someone tell me exactly what is happening here and whether or not its useful in any way aside from being flashy?
https://youtu.be/x5lWJs-a3Ic?t=16

The 49 second mark also has another instance. Sadly it doesn't seem like the quake does damage.

Works off BF platforms too.
That's a Hell Drop. It's been known for a while now, and I don't think anyone's found a non-gimmicky use for it. It might throw someone off the first time they see it.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Straying from boots, can someone tell me exactly what is happening here and whether or not its useful in any way aside from being flashy?
https://youtu.be/x5lWJs-a3Ic?t=16

The 49 second mark also has another instance. Sadly it doesn't seem like the quake does damage.

Works off BF platforms too.
The Hell Drop: Summary of AT: From what it looks like, you can platform drop to aerial wizkick the lower level below you. But that's not the weird part. The weird part is you are able to do this in such a way that you Quake the platform, and then it INSTANTLY CANCELS leaving you airborne, which you can use to attack people below you with aerials almost instantly and other tricks.

Situational, but it certainly does make Ganondorf a lot scarier near platforms because not only can you reach people below you pretty efficiently, you have threatening mixups on people that are next to you on platforms. Now we need a new frightening name for this. I'm thinking something on the lines of the Hell Drop (as opposed to Platform Drop). - Submitted by @@A2ZOMG, founded by Japanese Ganons

Gold_TSG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Slyger_Magreiva
I am. Drunk off my Ass right now and I probebly won't remember this at all tomorrow (thank you auto correct). What's up. Everyone?

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Large monthly for AZ is going on today! I'll be playing singles as well :)

8/11 of AZs PR is in attendance, so a lot of good competition.

Tune in at: Twitch.tv/SAKGamingTV

EDIT: Lmao I hyped up stream then I wasn't on it. RIP me :p

Last edited:

WwwWario

Smash Ace
I kinda wish Ganon had some more interesting costumes, to be honest. His grandpa-dorf costume, his blue costume, and his Red-hair-white-skin costumes are awesome. Would be cool if more of the costumes did some more to his skin and hair color.

What are your favorite costume, by the way? I'd say it's either the Purple one (to me it's simply a cooler version of his normal colors) and his red-hair-white-skin one. Love those.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
What are your favorite costume, by the way? I'd say it's either the Purple one (to me it's simply a cooler version of his normal colors) and his red-hair-white-skin one. Love those.
My favorite is old man-ondorf.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Gentleganons

I'll unexpectedly be going away for about a week. I'll be on here and there, but I've conscripted a slave under my power to stalwartly guard the gates of hell, lest they fling open in my absence.

I wish you all an imprecated Dorfsmas. :4ganondorf:

Last edited:

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Gentleganons

I'll unexpectedly be going away for about a week. I'll be on here and there, but I've conscripted a slave under my power to stalwartly guard the gates of hell, lest they fling open in my absence.

I wish you all an imprecated Dorfsmas. :4ganondorf:
Wait, don't we want the gates of hell to be flung open??

TheMiSP

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
MISP#673
NNID
Collin9476
3DS FC
1564-3898-1072
Switch FC
SW-1536-5988-9478
Gotta gift as many people the gift of Disrespect today. Yes, Wizkick spikes and offstage reverse aerial Warlock Punches. Stuff that can traumatize the soul and can't be undone.

Gold_TSG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Slyger_Magreiva
Merry Dorfmas everyone! Be sure to spread the holiday fear!

Gold_TSG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Slyger_Magreiva
I hope everyone got what they wished for from Santa Dragmire!

SmashRacer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmashRacer
Not sure if this has been discovered or not but here goes:
On DK I found a combo/kill confirm at 45% right next to the edge.
It's FH Dair -> Footstool -> Wizard's Foot.
If you guys want a GfyCat to show it, feel free to ask

Top Bottom