• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Four Swords Crew- Officially Reborn?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
D: Meet ups?!
First Week Of July?!
I can go to that more than likely.
-DD

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
Patience, DD. The thing with the meetups is that the school made one of the TV rooms a temporary weight room. That means we would only have one room available, which really wouldn't be comfortable if a good number of people show up. We don't know when they'll take the gym stuff out. We've tried the auditorium, but they're giving Jam the runaround. Once everything gets settled, he'll post it here.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
looks like food and smash with alejandro in 1.5 months?
i wanna see how you're all reppin it.

i've improved quite a bit in melee....can't say the same for brawl since i play once a month. but we should play both. and GG and tekken and SF and fatal fury.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
looks like food and smash with alejandro in 1.5 months?
i wanna see how you're all reppin it.

i've improved quite a bit in melee....can't say the same for brawl since i play once a month. but we should play both. and GG and tekken and SF and fatal fury.
Yeah, I've switched mains in Melee for hopefully the last time. I can't wait to play with you and Jose again!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Scud is a genius. for our oklahoma smash tournament in August, we're doing crew battles as such:

5 crew members on each team. each crew has predermined players for games 1-4. stages are predetermined also.

fight 1: 1v1, fight 2: 1v1, fight 3: 2v2, fight 4: 1v1
assuming it is split 2 games to 2, a 5th game will be initiated, 1v1, that is determined by their crew at that time.

how amazing is that? i can't wait...people should find 250 bucks and fly to oklahoma and stay with me for it >.>;

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Scud is a genius. for our oklahoma smash tournament in August, we're doing crew battles as such:

5 crew members on each team. each crew has predermined players for games 1-4. stages are predetermined also.

fight 1: 1v1, fight 2: 1v1, fight 3: 2v2, fight 4: 1v1
assuming it is split 2 games to 2, a 5th game will be initiated, 1v1, that is determined by their crew at that time.

how amazing is that? i can't wait...people should find 250 bucks and fly to oklahoma and stay with me for it >.>;
That is pretty darn awesome.

L

Lamellyn

Good day, all. I just moved to CT from Houston, TX, and I'm looking for the smashers up here. Y'all's crew seems pretty well represented around the area, and I wondered if I might drop in on any goings-on coming up.

For whatever it might be worth, I played a pretty mediocre-to-passable Samus in Melee, and I'm trying to make Zelda a beast in Brawl.

Cheers!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
yay! i've spent some time in cypress. houston, represent! there are a couple of us from the south here, but more importantly, i'm sure you're invited to whatever big smashfest or such we have.

hey jam, what are you up to on the 30th? i need to call jason and see what he's up to, pretty sure that's when i'm getting in and it'd be badass to spent it with the four-swords that beasted kaiba corp my seocnd esticle.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Good day, all. I just moved to CT from Houston, TX, and I'm looking for the smashers up here. Y'all's crew seems pretty well represented around the area, and I wondered if I might drop in on any goings-on coming up.

For whatever it might be worth, I played a pretty mediocre-to-passable Samus in Melee, and I'm trying to make Zelda a beast in Brawl.

Cheers!
Hey, how's it going? I live in Hartford as well, and so does JV Smooth. We should definitely get together and play sometime!

yay! i've spent some time in cypress. houston, represent! there are a couple of us from the south here, but more importantly, i'm sure you're invited to whatever big smashfest or such we have.

hey jam, what are you up to on the 30th? i need to call jason and see what he's up to, pretty sure that's when i'm getting in and it'd be badass to spent it with the four-swords that beasted kaiba corp my seocnd esticle.
I believe I am free on August 30th, but I have to check my work schedule. In any case, food + Smash must happen soon.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I believe I am free on August 30th, but I have to check my work schedule. In any case, food + Smash must happen soon.
hopefully it goes down. i'll call jason tomorrow to see if/when he is available, since if you guys can hang out i'll just ask jason to pick me up instead of a school friend.
and i don't play GG...yet! teach me, peeps :o
also, i hope to see james soon.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
When are you coming back, James?
A year. I didn't get to play you (in anything) last time I was up there.

We'll see what happens I may be up much much sooner than that it all depends on undependable circumstances.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
well poo :(

you can change some data for me on the first page btw. i watched a couple interesting brawl videos this summer and am up for giving it a 2nd chance. only problem is i need people who know how to play...so yeah, that'd be awesome. like...4 months ago when i last played, my main was lucas, and alts were sheik, link, and ike. i've also changed some melee stats. i main pikachu, and my alts are sheik, falcon, falco, and samus. so yeah...how bout that.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
well poo :(

you can change some data for me on the first page btw. i watched a couple interesting brawl videos this summer and am up for giving it a 2nd chance. only problem is i need people who know how to play...so yeah, that'd be awesome. like...4 months ago when i last played, my main was lucas, and alts were sheik, link, and ike. i've also changed some melee stats. i main pikachu, and my alts are sheik, falcon, falco, and samus. so yeah...how bout that.
You crazy guy, you. Do you want to play Brawl online at some point today?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
uh, if i didn't sleep all day like a bum i would have said yes. i should be up for it thursday and friday afternoon if you're free either of those times. hit me up on aim during the daytime and i'll go check what the wii number/friend code is while i'm here (mine is still in ct, using sister's bf's)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Man, when was the last post here? They're probably going to de-list us.

Come on, step it up!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
!
JV called me about smash.
we're getting up tomorrow or saturday.
people should join us.

also...come to middletown and bring a tv >.>;
anyone!
*hearts*

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
:( hey jam would you let JV know my phone charger is broken and my phone is out of batteries for like 5 days until my new charger gets in...so the only way to contact me is interwebs :o thankies.
i also misses you <3

oh! couple new scud videos...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t92XiS5TM4g (scud falco, kos-mos marth)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK0WnlLuO1A (same)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6tRyDW2_rc (scud falco, po pimpus luigi)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTm2ypb8M5k (scud falco, sars pirate marth)

:D
that first video i also a pretty fun one to watch.

Top Bottom