• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Four Swords Crew- Officially Reborn?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
kaiba corp already lost a crew battle, with a borrowed nus. since nus is better than all of them combined, who knows how many people they could take out in a crew battle. 1 of us? maybe 2?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
kaiba corp already lost a crew battle, with a borrowed nus. since nus is better than all of them combined, who knows how many people they could take out in a crew battle. 1 of us? maybe 2?
Truth. Plus Turnip can beat their whole crew by himself, just like he did to Mass at VLS.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
D: So wait, who is going to Alex's tomorrow?
I know I will if he is free o.o.
-DD

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
it's a little late but i'm not done being a member!
that is if you don't mind having an inactive player in your crew. i think scud has moved to AH and i'm going back to Tekken 5: DR but we'll both be around repping 4 swords in OK. sars is back in louisianna so i guess not him, and i'll ask kosy mosy next time i see him.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>.> I probably have no authority when I say this, but you're so awesome I don't think we'll mind D:!
Also, I wish I could play you in melee some more.
Because after doing a 12someodd hour straight melee fest at Alex's last night, I got good-ish again!
Yay me!

-DD

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
lols back from a few months of hiatus....whats up crew...yeah...i'm still in the crew but haven't decided whether i'm gonna play brawl or melee competitively anymore...but if i have time to attend tournies i will for either.....i was just swamped with RL stuff

4 swords love

trademark0013

Smash Champion
nigg@s tryna get hard on the DL? lemme point out a few things:

1. u guys have ppl on ur list who are in like 40 crews (cort, brookman, dazwa)

2. yes, we lost a crew battle to u guys with a borrowed nus, no ones denying that. however, turnip and hazy werent even a part of the crew at the moment, so u guys borrowed 2 ppl.

3. last time i remember awsmsean was 3 stocking u guys a few months back and u offered him a spot in the 4 swords

4. u guys suck ***. u wanna crew battle us in melee? whenever, wherever.

me, sean, mike, zk. the 4 originals vs whoever the *** u guys wanna pick.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484

2. yes, we lost a crew battle to u guys with a borrowed nus, no ones denying that. however, turnip and hazy werent even a part of the crew at the moment, so u guys borrowed 2 ppl.

3. last time i remember awsmsean was 3 stocking u guys a few months back and u offered him a spot in the 4 swords

IT IS ON SIR

Hazygoose

Smash Lord

sean is you best player and he goes like 90/10 with me. i play sheik but still...that's how things work.
also, jam invited me to the crew after he beat me in bracket. turnip was borrowed because he was my friend, yes, but if i recall, he only had to take out 1 stock in that crew battle.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
talent? when was the last time u placed decent in tourney? and i dont mean those garbage OK ones
*yawn*
i love starting **** with noobs when i'm not even in CT.
the last tournament i placed well at was the last one i went to (not including VLS, since i had to leave before 2nd pools. wait...did trademark get to 2nd pools?)
nus and i knocked hayato's team out of the tournament. so...go beat hayato then come back and pretend to pose a challenge. until then:

GTFO noob

Sophos

Smash Cadet
Build it, and they will come!

I say we have an event of some sort. I'm the only one that lives in Fairfield, and I've yet to place in any tourneys (by which I mean go to any tourneys) so I doubt I could organize this, and even if I could, I doubt they would come, but I say we stock some CT events for summer.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm of the opinion that any Four Swords meetup needs to be Melee only. I may try to plan something, stay tuned.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm of the opinion that any Four Swords meetup needs to be Melee only. I may try to plan something, stay tuned.
I agree with this, but point out that Brawl on the side is fun.
:3 I met Jam while playing some teams with him at Turnip's!
:o Oh so fun.
Or, we just use less Snake and MK ...

But yea, I'll stay tuned!
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Yeah, I actually agree, Melee + Brawl would be better. Equal representation, yo.

Good idea Luis. I'm going to try and set up the weeklies to start sometime in June. What day would be best for everyone? I think Wednesday is best.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
anyday is good for me, i can always just skip work... pfft who needs work.. also in other news i shall update my char lists

Melee Main: Marth... 2cd: Y Link, Shiek
Brawl Main: Pit / Diddy (whoever i feel like playing as)... 2cd: I have a sexy Random

that is all

p.s. Jam the disks you let me borrow for that movie are scratched beyond playability i will try game my game doctor but i make no promises...

Sophos

Smash Cadet
In that spirit, I guess I'll update my character list. AND I'M GOING TO ESTICLE. NO MATTER WHAT, I'M GOING TO ESTICLE.

Brawl Main: Wolf, Game & Watch
Brawl Secondary: D3, Snake, T. Link

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Gabriel scares me. T_T

Mascot and motto = amazing though. I miss Alexander and everyone. :(

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Yeah, we definitely need to have some kind of big meetup when Alex and Jose get back. When do you guys get back?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
We should talk to Mike at Battlegrounds. Has anyone been keeping in contact with him... I haven't seen him since the meetups a while ago.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
If nothing else, we'll do it at Capital, except this time on the 11th floor so that there's enough room for everyone.

Top Bottom