• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The First Mega Online Doubles Tournament FINALS TYME!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
TEAM SNAKE ICE AND BUNNY ANGELS HAVE TO DO ANOTHER SET. Bunny angels only lost that one time, so that set just moved them to the losers bracket, it did not eliminate them.

I've also decided, due to the overall confusion that occured in this tourney, I will NOT be DQing anyone from this point forward. Get your matches done ASAP, there is still a prize on the line.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
No it is not. I should probably fix that.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Is my team still in it...
Idk what happen to team Dark Aura, but we've been here trying to do these matches.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Glyph: I cant get a hold of my opponent. Holy and ally know me and my brother really well.. Let me know if we can play them in the grand finals of the mini bracket.. They are ready and so are we:)

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I don't understand whats going on, why do we have to fight them again?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Because they only lost once. You winning knocked them into the losers bracket, where they have to play you again XD. Double elim is weird like that, which is partially why I'm just letting you guys do these at your own pace now. I'm banking the prize to keep people here, but I guess we'll see how it works out.

EDIT: That was a bad idea to say I would not DQ anyone at all. If you can't get your match done by THIS WEEKEND, I'll have to DQ someone and move on.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Oh, all right; I don't think Kawaii can play, so I'll have a replacement up for her place.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
I think you gotta wait until Aces High and Team Smash finish the Loser's Bracket, then you play the winner of that one. Then, you play the winner of the other bracket in a 3/5 match if you win the previous match.

Barge

So, what's going on >_>
If its the grand finals (winner of winners bracket vs winners of losers bracket, the loser from the grand finals don't go to losers bracket, they're just eliminated)

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
No, that's not how it works.

MookieRah said:
Yeah, they have to play another set. That takes the winner down to losers bracket and they have to play again.
I did my homework on this.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Can't they just wait until Thursday or so when I can actually play? ._.;

Barge

I can't play until about 8:00 pm pst tonight. and I can't play on thursday at all.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I can't play until about 8:00 pm pst tonight. and I can't play on thursday at all.
I can't play on weekdays at all. Even Thursday was a stretch for what I thought would be you and your partner's convenience. I didn't know this tourney would be dragged this long. Our best bet is probably to wait until Friday.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Peachy and Mario Star wen can we do our matches ????????

♥Ummmmm.. Mr. Raydude.... I think it's a bit too late for that! ^__^;

♥I'm so confused... I thought this was double elimination. So don't I play another team because I only lost once?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You missed one of the deadlines, too.

I guess the lesson here is that you can't really split the load for running a tournament. There's just too much confusion.

I'm going to update the OP in just a minute.

EDIT: Alright, this is the REAL semi finals. Snake Ice and Bunny Angels have to play one more set.

Team Smash and Unholy Allies have to play 1 set (if Unholy Allies win) or 2 sets (if Team Smash wins)

The winner of each of those will play, and this will done and done. Again, you have all this week to get them done, so no rush. Everyone in this is on pretty regularly, so it shouldn't be an issue.

~Peachy~

You missed one of the deadlines, too.

I guess the lesson here is that you can't really split the load for running a tournament. There's just too much confusion.

I'm going to update the OP in just a minute.

EDIT: Alright, this is the REAL semi finals. Snake Ice and Bunny Angels have to play one more set.

Team Smash and Unholy Allies have to play 1 set (if Unholy Allies win) or 2 sets (if Team Smash wins)

The winner of each of those will play, and this will done and done. Again, you have all this week to get them done, so no rush. Everyone in this is on pretty regularly, so it shouldn't be an issue.
♥There was a deadline? I checked this thread everyday and I didn't even see who I was matched up against!:dizzy:

♥I'm so confused...:dizzy:

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Ok My team has been here all the time... we were still in it <.<
Were are the brackets.
I'm confused.

I missed no deadlines.
I'm here almost all the time.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Peachy and Shadowfirex100, you guys both got DQ'd at least once. There was a period of time where I really stepped up the pace in here, trying to finish before the weekend (Sunday, I think).

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I swear the first team we faced was DQ'd and then the second team was going to be DQ'd because they weren't there while we were...

Yet we are out too.

~Peachy~

I swear the first team we faced was DQ'd and then the second team was going to be DQ'd because they weren't there while we were...

Yet we are out too.

♥There weren't even brackets that showed who I was up against when I got disqualified...at least not that I know of.:laugh:

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Pro left mid tourney, and I ran the last bit. I did it a little differently than he did, but I'm SURE that I advanced the people who needed to be advanced. I can't very well prove that, and I acknowledge that, but just believe me on this one. I wouldn't DQ anyone unless they missed the deadline.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
NO sign of holynightmare. Team Smash is Ready to play!!!
I have to leave on friday afternoon. I like to finish this before then. *Sigh* i need responds.

Top Bottom