• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Finger Bang - *Mission Completed* 11/17/07 (Portland, OR)

Climax11

Smash Ace
Eggz: Congrats on the win, and you seem a like a really cool fucking guy. I wish we could have played so I could have expirenced your skills first hand, but theres always next time. Thanks for the program and your help, I'm sure it made a huge difference.

Jayce: Friendly as ever. I think we could become great friends outside of the smash world, and one day become fierce top competitors within it.

Binx: I'm going to beat your damn Ice Climbers sooner or later. You just wait.

Celest. P(or BBB, as I like to call you): Fun smashing you after everyone left, I think you deserve to be on Or's PR list.

Mihn: Didn't talk much, but you seemed really chill. I felt like our matches were pretty educatcional, and you just had a friendly aura to you.

Lucious: Dude, FTW? Haha...so I'm having no alchy at the next smashfest, and you're the reason why.

Jesse: Great matches against you at the end. I sucked balls during the tourny and I'm glad I got to play you and duke, because even though I don't think I would have changed the out comes of my matches earlier, I feel like I atleast got to play and actually play decent.

Duke: I rape you at threesies.

JoshisRad: Good playing you in the tourney. I played like ****. You would have beat me anyways. I want a rematch SF:E-W.

Ian: Thanks for teaming with me. Maybe the world hasn't seen the last of The Finger Bang Gang.

Great shit everyone mentioned and not. Thanks for coming, it was great getting to know those who I did, anyone who I didn't I hope you had fun. I'll probably be doing another some time in January, look for it to be announced early Dec.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
Guy once again i had a lot of fun at your tournament. we should be friends outside of smash, and make our gfs be friends so we can smash without interruption haha. or just get drunk and **** outside.. wtf??

eggz here is the link to some basic info about the setup i use and i suggest EVERYONE that has a laptop or wants to lug around their desktop get this: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=107705

its amazingly easy and cheap. the program that comes with it is not the greatest thing in the world, but it gets the job done. plus you can just dl a different program.

oh yea, ive been up for ehh about two straight days so dont expect videos up til like tomorrow. yes johns.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Mentions

Climax - Thanks a ton for hosting this tournament man. You're cool, and I'm glad you have entered into the smash community. Maybe next time you won't provide alcohol for idiots like Russell XD!! Also, maybe next time you could house people since you don't have parents to worry about like Minh? Let's talk about it next time.

Shane - I love you. I wish I had slept friday night, because I would have played way better. No johns though, rite? For some reason, and it's always been like this, my tech skill goes to its peak late at night. If you didn't notice in our money match (which I will pay you for next time I see you) I was able to do anything I wanted to do and I wasn't afraid of continuing combos (like that bair to knee on FoD that you said was sick :)). That's the thing, though. In tournament, it's never late at night, so my tech skill isn't ever where I want it to be, and since I know that I hardly ever continue combos but instead play much more controlled. It sucks. Anyway, congrats on first, good money match (nice and close). It makes me feel good that you consider me to be good.

Otto - Good friendlies man, congrats on second. Excuse the trash talking I was doing toward you earlier in the day on saturday, I was just playing around xD. You're fun to play against, and I want more friendlies next time we have the chance.

Bladewise - Congrats on third. I wish our matches were a bit better, though (ie I wasn't tired as ****).

Dan - Hardly played with you at all, but grats on fourth. The friendlies we did get in were good.

Jesse - Congrats on fifth. Sorry toward the end I was really discouraged from playing. I was pretty ****ing tired and it was causing me to be grumpy mc grumperson.

Joshiskefka - Thanks for the ride dude. I owe you 8 or 10 dollars or whatever it is that I owe you. You're **** cool, let's play smash a lot lotololtoltoltotootott.

Joshisrad - same as above minus giving you money and minus ride. So, really, ur cool lets smash lolz.

Joshissam - same as JIR. :)

Minh - Thanks for housing even though we didn't sleep lolz. Sorry that you had to get in trouble or whatever. I love you man. I want to smash more with you...

OC George - WHY DONT YOU SHOW UP MORE OFTEN I LOVE YOU

Binx - Surprised me in singles man. Good Jiggs you got there. I have no idea how to play against her xD.

Foos - **** man, I wish you played more often. You're good. Close games.

Celestial Princesses - I was impressed with your team. Keep working on it guys.

Jayce - I don't think I've ever played you still... We should definitely friendly next time, as you seem **** cool. Thanks a ton for being the videographer sorta guy at the tourney. Can't wait for the videos to be posted.

Koji - It was cool to see you there, and ****ing A I'm sorry that we didn't play at all. I feel so bad... Cool that you were sorta operating the recording equipment though.

Russell - God **** it I love you. Go take a dump outside you idiot.

Guys at Jesse's on friday - you guys are ****ing stupid save Jason since he's cool.

Was a great tournament guys, regardless that I regret my not sleeping xD. It was awesome to see so many people there participating and having a good time (except the bad time that was Russell). Maybe next time people who are actually on the PR will show up...

Climax11

Smash Ace
Climax - Maybe next time you won't provide alcohol for idiots like Russell XD!! Also, maybe next time you could house people since you don't have parents to worry about like Minh? Let's talk about it next time.
Yeah...I really didn't intend for alcohol to be out..and I really didn't know how young they were when I first agreed to let them drink it. Alch + Smashfest = shit on lawns. Now I know better.

But anyways, i was always up for letting people stay over, I even said at some point earlier "anyone just let me know if you need to stay either night". So yeah, next time just let me know and we'll figure it out.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Oh, thanks Jesse. =]

@ Bart Haha I think I play better after not sleeping. I'm going to stop sleeping before tournaments whenever possible now. Great times hangin out, next time lets do something afterwards like a movie though. Also, I knew housing was being provided by Climax, but I didn't want to come to his house at 5AM since I didn't know him yet.

Jank = Guy with laptop? Do you have myspace/aim/msn?

If anyone has either...
eggz2021 = AIM
ninjamaster2021@hotmail.com = msn
www.myspace.com/5olid5nake = personal myspace
www.myspace.com/djeggz = mix myspace

results

Singles ^ Kiwiiii = Eggz, Mangoooo = Silent Wolf

Doubles ^
Super Idiots = Eggz + Silent Wolf
Teddy and Dan = Bladewise + Jumpfreak

kiwiii

Smash Lord
**** kiwi = #1 female smasher

dude i don't have that many i's in my name -_- LOL

good stuff eggz and silent wolf<3

Kefka

Smash Apprentice
Climax - Thanks for hosting the tournament, you did a great job and were really nice and cool to smash with. Fun playing friendlies... practice more!

Eggz - you are ****ing funny as hell dude. it was fun staying up all night playing smash and eating french toast mmm

Otto - too good

Jesse - you're chill. thanks for making sure ******* lucious didnt puke in the back seat of my car. I wish we had gotten to play more against each other.

Dan - good friendlies, sorry i dropzone sd'd on yoshis story but i didnt have a choice.

Minh - youre really asian err i mean cool. fun playing as always, and your marth *****. you need to come to eugene more to play. or we'll come up there. or something.

OC George - it was awesome finally getting to meet you. your fox is really good.

Foos - you did amazing for not having played so long. We had a really good match! GG's

Bart - I <3 you bart. lets play smash 24/7 until WA tourny. and drink coffeh. but lets make sure we get some god**** sleep next time >_>

Ronin - Good thing you didnt get matched against me or i would have 4 stocked you with G&W

Josh - you're sleeping right now, when you should be smashing with me, ****in *****.

Lucious - no comment

T0MMY

Smash Master
Sounds peachy. :) See you tomorrow. I'm going to add my number to the main page incase anyone needs direction help.
Haha, love the puns. Looks like you had a successful first tourney, congrats.
Joshisjoshandsam: you never showed up for the TV & money >:^P

w007!

Wow, I'm surprised Washington did so well at this tournament, never saw it coming :embarrass
Congrats to Eggz and Silent, also big congrats to Teddy and Dan.

Props to Celestial Princesses for taking 4th, you guys are getting to be a formidable team!

Don't tell me both George and Foos were there. (sadness)
Hopefully I'll see you at SF:E-W

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Tommy I'll definatley be there, I'll see how much it costs to get train tickets or grey hound it there. I'll be there for suresies.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Now the twins just gotta make sure that SF:E's turnout is larger than this so that they won't have been wrong in telling others to save a trip for SF:E xD.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
True story right ther. I'll get buzz and possibly georgie poo to come to this. If not than I'll make a fake George out of sticks, straw, and some old clothes.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Larger turnout means more work for the host. That would be... me. T_T

EDIT:
ROFL!!!!! Fake George FTW!!!! LOL!!!!

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
i was really suprised at the turnout for this, but i would love to see more of course at sf:e. people are starting to play more, are making a lot more progress and every tournament is getting more and more fun.

edit: i shouldnt say surprised but... i dont know, blown away when i turned around and like 10 people were just standing against the wall.

Waagnh

Smash Rookie
Just want to say that the tournament was awesome for what time I was there! I don't think I met many of you, but it was a blast for the few I did. It was the first tournament I went to so I was pretty nervous and didn't play that well but I'm glad I showed up. I wish I could have stayed around and played all night but it was my girlfriends birthday and I made some promises I had to keep but next time I hope to get to know all of you better

cmin

Smash Ace
Sorry for not able to take place in the tourney all, i've got really legit johns from high pitched screaming from my crazy mom to wrist of pain. besides that it was still fun to play friendlies though it hurts lol

lucious - good job losing that 3$ money match to me

sheggz - gratz on winning. good job putting salt in bart's coffee rofl he totally got *****. you owe me 25 cents btw.... 25cents money match?

otto aka silent baby - you're pretty good at smash high five

OC GEORGE - your fox is good man

Bart - Nice seeing you again of course, come to corvallis to hang out plz.

jayce - good job you are improving more and more. you are harder to grab now.. just work on those decision making skillets also less dash attacks

binx - you're ic's are better than your jigs imo. see u soon

climax11- hey yeah sorry i was pretty tired when i came back since i hardly slept last night so i didnt talk much lol. but yeah i can definnately help you improve your marth i'll be in town all week this week cuz thanksgiving break so we should all go to binx's and play. and thanks for hosting this tourney it seemed like it went really smoothly.

kefka - imo you're marth is better than falcon. stick with marth you have potential like hiding dragons

ronin - gj at things

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
cmin - your driving is improve. you always find the fastestsestss ways to place and know where all the fasts food is at. good job

T0MMY

Smash Master
People drive like they play Smash.
SHLs, lolz
Minh almost had to tech-roll when we nearly died going down to OC3 X^D

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
sound is only mono cause i lost one of my slitters... so its quite sucktastic. dont play it with headphones!
by the way filefront was totally new to me, i didnt realize the names of files got cut off til after the first batch were loaded, so they take a little decoding, and are out of order... and its irritating. ones without numbers in front are the first match, except sw and eggz first and second matches neither have tags but sw used falco in match 2. the rest of the matches are numbered.

thats it i think haha.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Wow I got bad news for people who wanted me at sf:e winter, unless you can hold it off one more week or hold it a week earlier I won't be able to go since there's not official thread for it yet I didn't think it would matter to much, but I do know that you guys were talking about the 8th and if that's the case I can't make it because I have a very important buisness meeting that day. It's the final day for all the kids and it's the big tournament day. So if it's on the 8th I can't make it.

Top Bottom