• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Finger Bang - *Mission Completed* 11/17/07 (Portland, OR)

Balloon

Smash Lord
It wasn't asleep. I did glorious battle with it and defeated it, liberating all of Grants Pass.

But only for about 10 seconds, at which point the lizard reincarnates.

Binx

Smash Master
Wow Oregon is hillarious rediculous, anyways see you guys tommorow XD

Minh - you want to do teams with me if Jayce can't make it by noon?

T0MMY

Smash Master
Eugene crew, come by for a TV and junk. I can give Josh the $5 for gas that we owe him, and I'll donate $10 to anyone who isn't going to make this due to money problems (I think it was Peach Masta, maybe someone else?)

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
It was me Tommy and haha thanks if you want to donate I don't really just want to take your money though I will probably be able to make this for singles even though Ryan and I really want to be here for doubles :(

Balloon

Smash Lord
Yeah Shane. I'm down for a money match maybe depending on how I'm playing tomorrow...

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I might be able to go to this. It is likely I will end up just showing for singles. I doubt it will take three hours to get through doubles so I will probably be coming earlier than 3:30. Unless someone is dying to play doubles and they don't have a partner.

EDIT: Lol, I added Finger Bang to the calendar. http://smashboards.com/calendar.php

Climax11

Smash Ace
Yeah. I didn't think it would take that long either, but I kind of just ripped off someone elses schedule :) I figured thered be some time in there for MM's or freesies. I don't know what the offical word for a freesie is, or if its considered a trainsies? Practicies? Funnsies?

Climax11

Smash Ace
they're set for 4, wiki. Unless someone calls and says they're 10 mins away. My numbers also on the first page unless if you need some info."

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Oh ok, perfect, I just wanted to make sure you guys didn't start it early just because I'm sure you guys are already finished with doubles just about.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Goooo Eggz and SilentWolf!

Fuck you Jumpfreak and Bladewise!

Shits real.

Don't mess with the Galactic Blood Spilla Gorillaz; The Killaz fo Scrilla

EDIT: Eggz on Silent Wolf's account editing milktea's post.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Wow that was a really fun tournament it sucks that I couldn't stay longer but hey not much I can do when I don't chose what time my ride arrives. anyway I suppose I'll do some shoutouts.

Guy- Great tournament it ran smoothly and it was a good venue, didn't get to play you at all because I showed up late and left early but next time wei'll have to play.

Bart- Great games didn't think I'd get that close to beating you crazy close last match and you did really well against eggz.

George-I love you.

Duke- we had some good games wish we should of had time to MM but I had to go in like the next 3 mins anyway.

Jesse- You have a boney ***... glad I made a good seat for you anything to help you win a match.

Silent Wolf- ggs in tournament and in friendlies yet again I did better than I thought I would. Last time I fought you I got 4 stocked 3 times in a row lol. But definatley the best fox I've ever played.

Eggz- didn't get to play you either but it was cool hanging out with you for the little bit we did hang out. Good job in the tourney too.

Everyone else that I forgot because I'm kinda in a hurry ggs.

P.S. Thank's for coming down WA it's always fun playing you guys. Perhaps I'll go to next months game clucks.

Binx

Smash Master
Eggz - **** Eggz that was hot stuff, grats on first, too bad we didn't have time for that money match I mean I almost got to record a match with the eggz lols. Also thanks for the techno music, helped keep me pumped through both of my matches.

Silent Wolf - Wow after seeing what Fox is capable of it really makes me wonder how I thought he might be second to Marth. Anyways really nice friendlies.

Bart - Good set bro, and grats on 5th, you are really really good with those knees.

Minh - Sucks that you were physically disabled for this tourney but thanks tons for the rides.

Juce - I ban small levels next time, you have to pick wide open ones from now on... good set though glad I lost to good players.

Gage and Ryan - Good job in teams today, you guys work really well together.

Jank - We didn't have to play eachother yahuzz

Lucious - ROFL ON THE FLOOR

Guy - Good job hosting this, that was without a doubt one of the best tournaments I have gone to, very excelent for your first one and I can't think of anything else to improve on. Fun friendlies too, your definitely better than the last time I played you and you will be suprised how much better you will be after this tournament.

Guy's GF - Thanks for helping out so much, Guy owes you :chuckle:

Rest of you, GGs if I played you and hope to play you some day if I didn't

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
guy's linoleum floor - great job hosting lucius

guy you rock, awesome tournament. sorry i couldnt stick around to clean.
dont change your swf name haha.

gage good ****.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
So this was an amazing tournament and I had a lot of fun at it. Here are some shout outs

Guy-You did an awesome job with this tournament. You are really nice and cool. You entertained me a lot. You definately have some flaws, but they are things you can very easily work out. So yeah, keep at this game and you will become good in no time. Thanks for holding this tournament.

Jayce-Nice hanging out with you again. Thank you sooooo much for paying my entry fee for singles I made it will worth it haha. You have gotten a lot better, so has your team. You are a pimp as all ways and fun to hang out with.

Minh-Didn't hang out with you like at all, but nice seeing you.

Bart-Nice matches with you. Also, nice doubles matches with you and Jesse. You are too good and we need to get more friendlies in next time.

Jesse-All ways fun to talk too. You are a funny man and good matches. Good job in your matches.

Lucious-You were drunk and you were very funny haha. Nice jumping off of the balcony and teching the ground haha.

WA People-You are all too good haha you should give us the earnings ;). Especially you Eggz you didn't give me half your earnings you should have.

Anyone else I forgot I am sorry remind me and I will give you a shout out haha

So I thought I improved this tournament by quite a bit. It's all ready showing the effect of the PR I thought it helped me out on getting better.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Climax - I'm pretty sure being named Guy makes you automatically awesome. Thanks for hosting, the tournament was really well ran, and I enjoyed it. Sorry about Russell getting drunk off your booze and stuff. LOL Drinking is bad wow LOL

Otto - Great games, im sitting by you. I love you.
Teddy- Same as above but im not sitting by you.
Dan - Same as above but im not sitting by you. Also thanks for pointing out that I'm a **** LOL seriously, im gonna work on that.

Good **** to WA in tournament.

Bart - You are realllly good, I was watching you vs Teddy, and it was good ****. Keep pulling Oregon. =]

Jesse - Nice hat. <3

Russel - LOL @ You getting obliterated so early on. GGz alcohol. Too bad you were incapacitated for most of the tournament, I really wanted to hang out.

OC George - Nice actually talking to you this tournament, you're really awesome n stuff. Thanks for playing in singles.

Peach Masta - My hair is way prettier than yours.

Foos jr - Nice meeting you, I've heard good things from Aftermath, and I guess they hold up. <3

Josh - Your ****ing rad

Other Josh - Your ****ing Kefka (good games LOL fun playing you, your marth improved a lot since I last played it)

Minh - Thanks for housing us last second, and good games, even though we didn't play. Breakfast and **** was fun. <3

Binx - Sorry we didn't get our set in =[ I wanted to, but I was **** exhausted after insgles. I didn't sleep friday. T_T

Xeris - my myspace is www.myspace.com/5olid5nake

Ferd I think? Jace or something - Thanks for the suggestion on what to use, but I already forgot what it was called LOL GameBridge, right?

Duke - Sorry I didnt **** you with Ness. =[

Anyone I missed - I haven't slept in 2 days gimme a break.

Top Bottom