• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Finger Bang - *Mission Completed* 11/17/07 (Portland, OR)

Binx

Smash Master
If we get more than 20 people I think 3rd should get their entrance fee back. or maybe do 60 30 10 with 4th and 5th getting money back if we get over 30, you don't have to obviously.

When can we play this week?

Balloon

Smash Lord
So does that mean Eggz isn't coming either Jem? :(:(:(:(:( wanted 2 mm u jem

Anyway, I disagree and always will disagree with 4th and 5th places getting their entry fees back, regardless of turnout.

Climax11

Smash Ace
Jems makes my penis soft.

And yeah, I'm not a big fan of the 4th/5th refund, unless it's over like 30 people. Which it doesn't seem like it's shapping up to be just more than half that.
I hope washington doesn't bail.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I should still be coming. Depends on if Jamie or Teddy can drive. If either of them can drive, it should be me, dan, jamie, and teddy.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Um, I should mention..

Jesse and Russell are going to this, but they don't post on SWF. Just to let you know that you should have another two confirmed.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
all right so right now I don't know how much of the tournament I will be able to enter since by the end of this week I am going to be soooooooo low on money because I am spending like 80 bucks on dinner for me and my girlfriend because it's our anniversary and such so yeah I could show up if I enter I don't know if I will we shall see. Which sucks because I actually want to enter this *sigh*

T0MMY

Smash Master
Sam, you didn't show up to get your gas money I owe you last sunday |:^p
Also, take t!mmy off unconfirmed list because he doesn't have money for gas & singles entrance (and no doubles partner).
And, yeah, you might want to increase 3rd place to cover entrance.
We might be able to donate a powerstrip or TV or something if someone wants to stop by and pick up whatever is needed.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
"I Eat Tapes" is getting hungry. Please feed him.

Om-nom-nom.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
A couple friends of mine from basically the Portland area are going to be attending this also. Confirmed.

Waagnh

Smash Rookie
I'm one of joshisrad's friends that is attendin. Lookin forward to see everyone

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I want to see WA again, meet the new players, and see Foozy. T_T

cmin

Smash Ace
and i'm black y'all
and i'm black y'all
and i'm blackity black cuz i'm black y'all!

Top Bottom