• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
That reminds me of this music video that someone collaberated 3 awesome F-zero songs into one manly peice of work. It also explains where I thought the name of the track was "Dream Racer" and not "Chaser"

Your mind will be Paunched!

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
That reminds me of this music video that someone collaberated 3 awesome F-zero songs into one manly peice of work. It also explains where I thought the name of the track was "Dream Racer" and not "Chaser"

Your mind will be Paunched!
well i hasn´t played gx but i love the "dream chaser" and "climb up! and get the las chance" such awesome tracks, seriously, i heard that nintendo wouldnt do another f-zero game because it´s one of the least popular franchises, well thats quite explainable......THE GAME´S ARE TOO HARD!! RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!....and that most player rather jumps on mushrooms, slash pigs or make a blue haired gay guy with a tiara move some square to kill a gayer enemy (fire emblem reference)

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
and that most player rather jumps on mushrooms, slash pigs or make a blue haired gay guy with a tiara move some square to kill a gayer enemy (fire emblem reference)
True facts bro.

Falcon doesn't get enough love/representation in games nowadays :c

Only thing he can look forward to now is Smash it seems...

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Well, the Blue Falcon is playable in Mario Kart Wii once you win the mirror lightning cup first place (although it's a light-weight vehicle). But that's not enough :(

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
^ *Had to look that up*

I'm sorry, but what do those characters have to do with the almighty Captain Falcon? I saw some of those finishing moves and saw something that looked like it could be a Falcon Kick, but that was all. I also never knew they had so many different kinds of Power Rangers in Japan.

In other news, I have found my F-zero GX game, or at least my friend did after I lost it over at his house several weeks ago. I've been trying the beat that dang story mode chapter 1 on Very Hard for hours now and I have yet to beat it. If been trying even before I lost it and couldn't come close.

It makes me FALKON RAGE!!!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
In other news, I have found my F-zero GX game, or at least my friend did after I lost it over at his house several weeks ago. I've been trying the beat that dang story mode chapter 1 on Very Hard for hours now and I have yet to beat it. If been trying even before I lost it and couldn't come close.

It makes me FALKON RAGE!!!
This chapter made me cringe as well, but not as much as Chapter 5 (the one where you have to save Jody). At least, completing Chapter 1 on Very Hard will unlock a good machine, so it has a good pay-off in the end ! Don't ever give up, and trust your- Wait, wrong game... You haven't shown your moves yet... Keep trying, and you'll eventually beat it :)

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
FALCON COMPLETION!!! YESZ!!!

I have completed the horrible Chapter 1 on Very Hard!

@Flame Hyenard: I honestly didn't think Chapter 5 was too hard. it was quite challenging, but I knew I could win eventually. I just had to be 100% accurate and have no error what so ever to even come close to finishing. It can't be that hard to go through a straight lin-

-Oh wait what are those walls doing...

@Goodfella: I thought that Grand Prix was hard enough on Normal... :c

Lionman

Smash Champion
FALCON COMPLETION!!! YESZ!!!

I have completed the horrible Chapter 1 on Very Hard!

@Flame Hyenard: I honestly didn't think Chapter 5 was too hard. it was quite challenging, but I knew I could win eventually. I just had to be 100% accurate and have no error what so ever to even come close to finishing. It can't be that hard to go through a straight lin-

-Oh wait what are those walls doing...

@Goodfella: I thought that Grand Prix was hard enough on Normal... :c

Tokusatsu = Closest stuff to Captain Falcon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmG2s05GR5Q

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Tokusatsu = Closest stuff to Captain Falcon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmG2s05GR5Q
I think that's the manliest/sweetist thing i've ever seen from Power Rangers/whatever they call it in Japan.

I just realized that the Red Ranger(s) is/are awesome like the Red alloy in Brawl (Falcon) Coincidence?

@Flame Hyenard: I'm just enjoying his kick*** theme song right now, it's probably the sweetest theme in the game.

Next to Falcon's epic tune about himself.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Yes, Phoenix's theme is great :D

Here, have the lyrics :
You never know if we are watching you through secret eyes and
Find a place where you can hide underground
Change your name and
Change your face and
Feel the heat around you
It's the forces
It's the order detective

It's the forces, it's the order (Detective)

I want you to feel the pressure
(We keep the order)
I know you can't run forever

No-one moves without me saying
(I'm gonna take you down)
You know there's no use in fighting

You never know if we are watching
Through our secret eyes
No place for hiding
Change your name
Change your face
Feel the heat around you
It's the force
It's the order detective

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
So this might be common knowledge or not, I don't check the Falcon boards ever. But i've found an exploit that gives us our Up B back, although it's situational. I was in Training Mode ****** sandbags and going under BF like you typically would do in training mode, when I hit a certain spot on the ceiling under BF and it let me Up B again. I'm not sure if I got jump back too, since I was so like lolwtf?, but i'm trying to re-create it now. If anyone's interested ill try getting a video up to show what i'm talking about.

Anyone know about this? And when I say we get our UpB back, I mean in it puts you in the state like you just double jumped/single jumped (not sure on jumps just yet).

But yeah, Falcon has so much more to unlock that people don't generally know about. God tier all day son.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
It's known. I think Samus is the only character with a large enough sweetspot to ledge cancel properly.

I've never tried it extensively on BF before, it's generally done on FD. I encourage you to work at it, but the sweetspot for it is just too hard to do consecutively.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I'm not talking about ledge cancels though, although it might be considered the same thing. lol. I'm talking under the left side of BF I hit the ceiling and it reset Falcon's animation so I could Up B again. Nowhere near the ledge. That sweetspot is ridiculous though.

If that's what you meant then don't worry about it, LOL. If you literally mean ledge cancels though, Wolf's is amazing.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I introduce you to my pet

That had already made my awesome day, made by the almighty Falcon, even more awesome.

This good sir, is approved.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
anybody here has played majora´s mask? i was planning playing it a 4th time because:

the first time i was so bad equipped that when i reached twinmold i always lost without a chance.

the second time was using an emulator, but i used the cheat code that give´s you everything so i went to fight majora in matter of minutes, i won but i didn´t fell well be winning with cheats.

the third time was again using an emulator but i played fair, until i reached the final temple and an error happened, i couldn´t fix it....

now i want to play a 4th time with my gamecube version, but since i will not have the help of save states and the games just so dark......and that damn jedusable story (BEN DROWNED) just kinda creeps me out, the thir time i played was AFTER the jedusable story and i wasn´t too afraid....but now i don´t want to see this 8 times bigger in my giant TV:

oh God......i think i just.....CURSED THIS THREAD!!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Is anone here familiar with "Berserker" ? If you don't know him, here's a screenshot of that guy :

This is what the page I found this screenshot says :
[...] It is later revealed that Berserker is actually Captain Falcon in disguise for the purpose of infiltrating Dark Million from the inside and ultimately take down Black Shadow and put his Master Plan to rest. He accomplished this after faking his death during a run-in with Blood Falcon, in which he escaped a deadly on-track accident using one of Dark Million's spare machines and modifying it into the Red Bull(which he uses in Don Genie's races).
You guessed it, it's from the Anime. As someone here mentionned before (don't remember who it was), Captain Falcon took down 4 guards in a few seconds in the Anime. He actually did it under the Berserker disguise. :awesome:

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Is anone here familiar with "Berserker" ? If you don't know him, here's a screenshot of that guy :

This is what the page I found this screenshot says :

You guessed it, it's from the Anime. As someone here mentionned before (don't remember who it was), Captain Falcon took down 4 guards in a few seconds in the Anime. He actually did it under the Berserker disguise. :awesome:
i´ll say it again: captain falcon>snake in terms of sneaking and....everything else too LOL, well execpt being homo, captain falcon can´t be homo while sleeping with all the nintendo womens everyday.

also yeah, i totally forgot that captain falcon CAN kill spirits with his attacks, he just vanishes them from all existance, so bye ben :)

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
captain falcon still wins.....by a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG shot.
Captain Planet < Captain Power < Captain America <<<<<<<<<< Captain Falcon

Labernash

Smash Lord
Falcon da bess Captain. I'm using him in doubles. With a Ganon. Lololol

And on the Berserker note, that is Bart Lemming, Captain Falcon. In the anime and the Gameboy Advanced games, Bart Lemming is Captain Falcon. It is not really a person, but a title. He then fakes his death with Blood Falcon, giving the title of Captain Falcon to Rick Wheeler, and taking up the role of Berserker and is later revealed to be Andy Summers, Jody Summers long los brother. In smash and the console F-Zero's, Captain Falcon is what Douglas Jay Falcon calls himself. In F-Zero X, it is stated that Douglas was a Captain in a police force, therefore, Captain Falcon. Not the same guy as Berserker, but yes, Falcon is manliest.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Captain Falcon's so manly/awesome he has 3 different identities to cover up his true self.

Top Bottom