• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I still cannot get the timing down for the Fhanshus Loop. I've tried it in almost every match against a Samus or ROB, multiple times, but I can't even get the FH-Nair > Footstool :/

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
I can't even buffer my moves offline, lol. Advanced play is a no-no for me, I guess :/

Either that or a s***-load of practice.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Does the pivot regrab work on wario?

Do the others have to be low percents to work?
It doesn't matter what percent they are at for any of them since FH nair is set knockback.

I'm not entirely sure about the "pivot regrab" (dashing away quickly then dashing back so you do running grab) but I'm pretty sure it's legit. I probably shouldn't have called it a pivot but it's easier that way.

EDIT: I forgot about the sourspot bair lock - that only seems to work at low percents

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Since when did I say I discovered them?

Just saying I can do them (for the most part) consistently now. And feel that I can utilize some of these in tourney matches.
Somehow it got off that way. My bad, no biggie

I still cannot get the timing down for the Fhanshus Loop. I've tried it in almost every match against a Samus or ROB, multiple times, but I can't even get the FH-Nair > Footstool :/
Practice, practice, practice ^^

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
It doesn't matter what percent they are at for any of them since FH nair is set knockback.

I'm not entirely sure about the "pivot regrab" (dashing away quickly then dashing back so you do running grab) but I'm pretty sure it's legit. I probably shouldn't have called it a pivot but it's easier that way.

EDIT: I forgot about the sourspot bair lock - that only seems to work at low percents
It's funny because the real pivot regrab is actually legit.
Dunno if dashgrab hitbox is as high as pivot grab hitbox so I can't tell.

Also I'm making BR active again you guys better check it out.

Makaveli tha Don

Smash Apprentice
I don't think you can catch up fast enough to him to land the dair offstage. Certainly a good frame trap if he jumps though
I figured so. I think we'd go for a well placed D-air attempt anyways.

On another note,
I just wanna get to know my niqqaz here better.
Do any of you guys Bboy? If you don't know what Bboying is, then you probably don't do it...

Zeallyx

I dont do it, either. Nor do I find it particularly cool.
Though some of them top tier Bboys can bust some nice movez

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
With a nickname like that, I'm not surprised you being a Bboy, hehe.

hey lordhelmet, nice music choice on the vid :) other than that, lol wi-fi

Zeallyx

I just got pokémon white. One day before the release date, and our local gamestore had it in stock.

Epiiiiic

Makaveli tha Don

Smash Apprentice
Ok I leave for 3 days and you let pink nicknamed people in ? Wtf.
Haha sorry bro. I'll get right on it.

YOU PINK MUTHA****IN NIQQAZ N' BYTCHES! Y U ALL FULL OF ESTROGEN GET UR STUPID CRABBY PATTY ***** OUTTA THE FALCON TURF ***** WE STUNT AND BALL AND BALL HARDER THAN ALL YOUR PUNK *** ADVERTISING ***** ***** IMMA MAKE SURE YOU TASTE THE BAD **** THE NEXT TIME YOU COME HERE AND FLAUNT **** *****Z **** PISS *****

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
^I actually thought it was a really old technique, lol. Still very much useful, though.

How does it feel hitting someone with a knee or pawnch?
It feels like this.

My last smashfest was awesome. How do you call that challenge that resembles Classic (single-player) Mode, where you start with X lives and your opponents have 1 life each?
(X being the no. of opponents)

I beat one against 4 other people, ending with a Falcon Punch. Feels good man. Footage coming soon.

mlorenzo

Smash Journeyman
Awesome BigLord. You should try an Iron Man Food Match. Is really fun. Each players play 5 characters in a crew style match. The person that loses, will buy lunch to the winner.

Top Bottom