• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
by jump cancel do you mean jump+upb?

i do that **** all the time lol (for grab releases and other stuff), its hella easy

Yung Mei

I tried but couldn't get the timing down, I mean I wouldn't be able to do it fast enough and MK would be too low to the ground lol. Probably because I don't use "The Claw" method.
WAIT

TRY THIS

set your second jump button to special - Since i assume you rarely use your second jumo button, you can just slide your thumb from jump to up+B, thats how i jump cancel the Falcon Dive

lordhelmet

Smash Master
WAIT

TRY THIS

set your second jump button to special - Since i assume you rarely use your second jumo button, you can just slide your thumb from jump to up+B, thats how i jump cancel the Falcon Dive
That's a really good idea. I'll have to get used to this, it'll be easy to mess up and Falcon Punch on accident.

This also gives me an easy Up-B OoS, thanks.

Yung Mei

youll get used to it soon, the way i do it is
dash->Jump+upB

if you do jump and upB (or should i say, up+x and Y) at the same time, its a whole lot easier then jump THEN upB (for me anyways)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
are u fat boy.. stay everyday ahead of ur computer eating x-burguer and try to do friends and any girlfriend at ur msn twitter and other...

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
^Lolwut

Calvo that actually sounds like a very good idea! Even though I usually connect with my upB, being able to combo with it would be amazing :D

Imma gonna try it out in a few minutes.

Yung Mei

^Lolwut

Calvo that actually sounds like a very good idea! Even though I usually connect with my upB, being able to combo with it would be amazing :D

Imma gonna try it out in a few minutes.
ive never said anything because i felt you guys would taunt me for using weird *** controls LOL

my setup is Tap Jump off, y=special, z=shield, and r=attack

Anyone got Skype? Other boards seem to have had some moderate success with character board Skypage.
i have skype, but i almost never go on it lol

Yung Mei

thaannnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssss<3

you guys can see in my CV jump canceling the Falcon Dive sa few times - if we didnt jump cancel, the up b would come out like, 3 weeks late and we get buttraped from so much punishment lol

jump canceled falcon dive @
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_LL8hBOC0Y
1:06

i couldve sworn i had more but looks like i didnt LOL

lordhelmet

Smash Master
"You see; rather than merely attempting to crash one's carriage into a nearby lamp-post or passing motor-car, the essence of the race is the tension that grips one's very soul in the same seat; white-knuckle hands clamped with vice-like grip upon the steering unit, eyes darting all about as racers and scenery alike flies past at speeds unthinkable.."

NDA on F-Zero.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
That's so true. Although it's more like "OMGHOLYCRAPTHISISTOOFASTAAARGHOMGOMGOMGOMGI'MGONNACRASH"

@Calvo: I could see that perfectly! THANKS that is awesome!

@lordhelmet(about skype): I have skype, I use it all the time. Seems like a good idea too, if you want to arrange friendly matches via wi-fi.

(not with me, the lag would kill you before I did)

Mine: biglord.xerife

Yung Mei

i found a bunch of replays of me jump canceling up B

if you guys want i could upload those with some grab release stuff, and footage of GIMR's falcon stuff (if i can do them lul)

PZ

Smash Lord
i found a bunch of replays of me jump canceling up B

if you guys want i could upload those with some grab release stuff, and footage of GIMR's falcon stuff (if i can do them lul)
It is pretty easy for most of his stuff but the problem lies with nair being too precise and knowing when you dash<jump<usmash.

I think ill start contributing for cf(pikas running low on ideas....) and jigs GR<up b how do you do that!?

So as your lurker I say hi:awesome:

Makaveli tha Don

Smash Apprentice
Lol
its easy...practically anytime during the jump

and PZ
you don't have to think hard to know how to contribute...

then again...
it seems like you do...

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
ive never said anything because i felt you guys would taunt me for using weird *** controls LOL

my setup is Tap Jump off, y=special, z=shield, and r=attack
Personnally I have X on jump, Y on jump and R on jump.
And I use all of them.
OOS are performed with R, too easy.

Lionman

Smash Champion
OOO is an awesome rider with ton of forms, the bird form is really special because he can do a gigascan with that shield in his hand.

Recently i watched Kamen Rider Kiva and IXA is like Captain Falcon "Specially when Otoya is using it"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkde7AfYILg maybe some spoilers

There is a clip in the Kiva movie where IXA is unhelmet...

also im working in a Falcon Texture of it but i need to remove the triangule eyes and more stuff

Lionman

Smash Champion
I allways say this, Smash Captain Falcon was inspired in kamen rider, specially the old ones, when i watch Kamen Rider i see Falcon everywhere, taunt spam, ego characters, funny random moments and many cool finisher moves based in punch and kicks "and others"

And awesome J-Music

Right now im watching Kamen Rider Ryuki, a show from 2002, there is Kamen Rider Knight who looks like a Falcon+Metaknight, Ryuki who uses fire kick as finisher and use cards, they have a summon too.

The main character finds a mistery deck and gain kamen rider powers after he makes a contract with an advent beast then he fights monsters from the mirror world, but the show is based in Riders fights because there can only remain one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39M1PMUK9K8

Edit: Random video about a spanish guy talking in english http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaLDoWqIq2M&

Player-3

Smash Hero
so i beat the best wario in my state with my falcon in a money match today 2-0

lost the one after that 2-0

-shrug- broke even on mms lol

Yung Mei

lul, piezas, jandj, rayden, noult and mcklopedia are better. theyre the only ones i can remember off the top of my head :3

Top Bottom