• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Oh hey isn't this familiar?

Guess this is what you guys get when Darky decided to kick back in the retirement home.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ft7458wmD6k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ft7458wmD6k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Can make it autoplay if you want but I'm guessing some might find that annoying and baww

In which case an admin will be like TERAN U A BAD MOD

And then I'll be booted.

And that happening would be real bad.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I wouldn't have complained if you did make it autoplay, but thanks for not having it do that, I have dial-up.

I hate when mods make s*** autoplay.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Technically we're not meant to do that without the regulars of the board approving. :p

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'd totally +rep you if you get another mod in trouble.

Would totally make me lol.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Why thank you. Oh but...

Sorry dude, Japanese lyrics, and I don't like overly foreign things.

Hey it's not like the Japanese are nice to foreigners so it's not like I'm going to feel guilty.

I was going to finish off my post with some obscene French but then I remembered that swearing in foreign languages is now against the rules. ;__;

God all these RULES.

Oh well whatcha gonna do.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
to knee youve been away forever D:

btw, would you guys say that Platform Canceling with falcon is a good technique to incorporate into gameplay? i dont think so, but i want your guys opinions

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
lol true. But they talk about animes I've never heard about and sometime they get into it for a while (I've never watched any animes outside of what was ever shown on Toonami, even then I only liked a handful of those animes. And of course one of those animes is DBZ, who doesn't love DBZ?) That's why I whine about anime.

Cell the best.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Those doubles were hot. Falcon is sick in doubles.

Teluo, a little less smashes. The key to winning 2v1s is avoiding all contact (especially grabs).

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
I know, I know. I started playing like a ****** at the second half of game 1, and it didn't get better.
Spoiler : we won the LF but got ***** again in GF. Leon's too good but can't handle a 3v1 lol.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero

Red, Brown/Black, Green, Blue, and Standard.

The only one missing is the White/Pink one D:

Top Bottom