• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

DarkRaptor

Smash Cadet
Well, I recently discovered something with Falcon. I don't know if it's known. But I'm afraid to post it. lol

DarkRaptor

Smash Cadet
It's not that I'm afraid of posting it, it's that everytime I post something, all the Falcon's get all pissed and go like "u n00oob dis succkskssc and iz allredy nown!!!"

Maybe if they were a little nicer, I'd post it. lmfao.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
It's not that I'm afraid of posting it, it's that everytime I post something, all the Falcon's get all pissed and go like "u n00oob dis succkskssc and iz allredy nown!!!"

Don't bother posting it. It's most likely already known and your nightmare will come true. And then you'll never be able to get that pony you always wanted for christmas.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
we're talking about presents ay?

i always wanted a unicorn. with a dildo attached where the horn should be. that would be really gay, but manly as ****

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre

1-don't be afraid of trolls/flames
2-post it
3-see what happens
4-????
5-Profit !

DarkRaptor

Smash Cadet
1-don't be afraid of trolls/flames
2-post it
3-see what happens
4-????
5-Profit !
Alright, I don't know if this is known or useful though. But I've lurked all over the Falcon Boards and I haven't seen it anywhere. I've only seen it with Wario.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
is it grab release on wario or something

or are you saying the wario boards have something like it

DarkRaptor

Smash Cadet
No, what it meant was, I haven't seen it on the Falcon Boards. I've seen Wario do it on the same character.

DarkRaptor

Smash Cadet
I may post it tomorrow, when my cousin comes over. I'm not sure if it's possible on humans.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Don't bother posting it. It's most likely already known and your nightmare will come true. And then you'll never be able to get that pony you always wanted for christmas.
2Knee is like the 2Pac of the Falcon boards.

He probably knows it. And if he doesn't, then he just doesn't know that he knows it.

Makaveli in this,

Happy Halloween po moutha****ers!!!
I love you all

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Calvo that was a zero to death, sure, but the stage apparently hates Samus... :p if you catch my drift.

Top Bottom